Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

My order went through, but via PayPal. They only used $103 of my PayPal avaialble $. They didn't use my CC for $153 more. Does this mean my order is more likely to be declined?
No. They do this. I'm still waiting for them to bill my card for my tiffs.

but yes...

did the other yeezy 2 releases ever have a re-stock release? or were they available on any other site, footlocker, etc?

My order went through, but via PayPal. They only used $103 of my PayPal avaialble $. They didn't use my CC for $153 more. Does this mean my order is more likely to be declined?

hurry up and get funds into your paypal account... hit up one of your boys to put money in there or if you have a bank that does paypal, do that. I'm with SECU and i can add money to my paypal immediately.

Man if I got these I Woudlnt even wear them outside. You're just asking for trouble.

Memph probably got at least 5 himself sskarizm got one too. They always get pairs lol
My pair was 100% luck. i dont run my bot 24/7 unless a rumored restock comes up.

i was on youtube when they tweeted them and i saw the twitter text then quickly clicked it. 

i wonder how kanye is feeling about this right now ? 
laugh.gif

footlocker tweeted they are not getting them, and yes they have restocked before the plats and the solars have restocked

GO GET A GREEN DOT CARD AND ADD THE MONEY TO PAYPAL !!!

Not mad about missing but I hit the link pretty quick after the tweet and was in line for close to 40 minutes and still stuck out. Had Kobe's in cart yesterday and lost those. Salty...

Friend of mine got through on his phone easily so happy for him.

Last edited:
some of y'all need to learn to express yourselves without a wall of profanity.

HAD MY MEGATRON RUNNING 24/7 AND THEN GOT ALERTED THAT PAIRS WERE IN ALL MY CARTS.

CAN'T EVEN SPEAK RIGHT NOW.

JUST TEBOWING ON MY LIVING ROOM FLOOR.

Knowing How You Get Down, After This Weekends Drops You Gon' Be Eating Like Royalty This Coming Week My Dude :wow:

Congrats Bruh, Persistence Paid Off Once Again :nthat:

hurry up and get funds into your paypal account... hit up one of your boys to put money in there or if you have a bank that does paypal, do that. I'm with SECU and i can add money to my paypal immediately.
It's too late to do that actually.

If there aren't any funds in his paypal account, it'll go straight to whatever the account he set to be his automatic payment. If he has one, then he's covered. If he doesn't have it set, best case would be for him to just set it now ASAP or he might be SOL.

Same thing happened to me before on a pair of Roshes 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom