Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

doesn't look like there is a nike hk release... 5 min past 10am there...bummers.. found my cousin too lol.

cant see it being a jordan or yeezy on id..maybe a foam?
nerd.gif

they could do it. the silent release today shows they wanted to end the kayne story and move on. they could release a nikeid version to bury the kayne hype under the ground.
We might be able to ID a pair tomorrow if that NikeID tweet means what its insinuating.
Yeah, would be a cool drop...BUT, If they do that they probably won't allow any colors the Yeezy originally dropped in. 

nevermind.. i miscalculated.. its 5 min past 9am... lol. i told him he better not leave his desk for anything even fire alarm at his 10am!

Are any of  you going to get any sleep tonight ? Are will some of you tape your phone to your headboard vol on blast sleeping with one eye open

your state tax is too high bruh.
Paid $22 in NY.
Surprisingly I was still signed into NDC on my phone. Just checked my order history. The last cop was the Bred XI in 2012. This cop was all thanks to a DC chinese takeout. Watching the Man U match on my ipad, delivery guy came early, went down to pickup grub. About to eat and watch the knicks lose. I usually start chinese takeout with cracking open my fortune cookie, a little ocd ritual. Just as I am, tweet notification from nike. Thought it said the "Jordan I's available now" since I had ndc restock on mind due to nt rumors. Tap through to the link in the twitter browser to see all red, thought I was bugging out. Hit Buy, my size and went to cart within maybe 30 seconds, felt like 5 minutes at the time. Paid with Paypal, since I didn't have my wallet near, so pp thru bank. Wanted next day, but didn't want risk that extra tap. Pray that my fingers don't fail me now... Thought I heard the "Jesus Walks" instrumental... So if I were at home, my chinese delivery guy is always late and would have came during the tweet. :evil:
/Hypebeasting novel

honestly how many of you guys that copped are planning on actually wearing them?
I am, but it'll be the loudest kicks I've ever copped, but maybe the most difficult dilemma in my sneakerheadom. To sell or to rock, that is my question.

not gonna lie i was kinda 
eek.gif
 at them replying to dude with "challenge accepted". it aint gonna happen but thatd be hilarious if they WERE Yeezys. 

BgEmCKKIQAAcY22.jpg

Pattern looks super similar to the yeezy swoosh. Idk anythings possible.

Last edited:
you guys are crazy , man.

you honestly think NIKE is putting up yeezys? 

its a  new theme for the NO  all start weekend that NIKE is allowing.

it will be for the lebron and KD as far as i know...

you guys are crazy , man.

you honestly think NIKE is putting up yeezys? 

its a  new theme for the NO  all start weekend that NIKE is allowing.

it will be for the lebron and KD as far as i know...
I don't know man I mean it is target he'd but since kanye is gone who knows what they might try to get out of the shoe while they can

Back
Top Bottom