Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Congrats to everyone that copped, nike couldn't have released em any better IMO. Def. want to see what these actually end up going for when people start getting their pairs in

My view isn't meant for everyone as it's obvious that yeezys have been rocked by many for years.
Different demographics yield different results.
It's unfortunate that some will lose their life over these adding yet another stigma on the sneaker community. Although I did not cop I am pleased to see nike finally do this and I have a feeling they will do more just like this.

You can tell the people that live for themselves vs people that live for their families just by there posts.

That I'm invincible talk is for kids.
That's a reach BigJ. Wearing a pair of Yeezy's does not mean you think you are invincible. I could be underestimating the allure of Yeezy's tho, as I don't think an avg criminal will target these anymore than a pair of Jordan's. Now a HYPEBEAST criminal might try and test! LOL

The invincible talk wasn't for u. It was for ur buddy alp. He who fights his way out of a crowd of people because he handles his.

The invincible talk wasn't for u. It was for ur buddy alp. He who fights his way out of a crowd of people because he handles his.

if your "scared" to wear them then why buy them? thats right, it give one the excuse to go ahead and resell even tho they "not resellers".

No BS... clicked the link extra late cause I was playing CoD with some friends and didn't notice the alert immediately... My dumb *** forgot to do it from safari on my ipad, got a Sz 14 in my cart when the sizes all popped back up and accidentally backed out of the twitter browser... Rushed to click the link again, said 0 items in cart... SMh... I would have sold then anyway so hope somebody that plans to wear them got em

if your "scared" to wear them then why buy them? thats right, it give one the excuse to go ahead and resell even tho they "not resellers".

Ah we gonna take it to the we scared talk still even tho I keep answering it. That's cool.

I've been clear that I have no plans on keeping my pair as I don't find it economical to keep a shoe valued so high. No shoe should sell for what this shoe is selling for. Why don't I give it to someone in need? Does said someone give me the shoes that I want? No.

Ebay is flooded with these...Most of the listings with bids at $5k+ are by "0" feedback buyers...

The legit bids are hovering around $3k-$3.5k

Ah we gonna take it to the we scared talk still even tho I keep answering it. That's cool.

I've been clear that I have no plans on keeping my pair as I don't find it economical to keep a shoe valued so high. No shoe should sell for what this shoe is selling for. Why don't I give it to someone in need? Does said someone give me the shoes that I want? No.

lol, nobody has asked you for anything, and by all means do as you please with your pair but lets keep it real. now if you live in area where u feel like your life of familys well being is in jeopardy then by all means sell it. but dont tell me you didnt look at that tweet with $$ eyes.

anyways, an end to all this Drake feelings...

All I'm saying is don't be scared to wear a pair of shoes. It's not good to live your life in fear. I don't actually wish someone pulls a gun on me :lol:

I don't live in fear. I live with the fam in mind... I'm out with the fam and I make em a target just to stunt some kicks? Hell naw, not about to chance that at all. Is it paranoid? sure maybe it is, but i shall not add even .00000000000001% of chance to my fam coming to harm.

I'd wear em on my own, but that doesn't happen very often if at all.

One day you shall understand.

lol, nobody has asked you for anything, and by all means do as you please with your pair but lets keep it real. now if you live in area where u feel like your life of familys well being is in jeopardy then by all means sell it. but dont tell me you didnt look at that tweet with $$ eyes.

anyways, an end to all this Drake feelings...

Yet u put words in my mouth then Try and sound cool. Maybe u quoted the wrong person that said "I'm not a reseller but...."
Definitely wasn't me.

Then again I'd be a hypebeast if all of a sudden I started loving yeezys because I got a pair.

Lol, tired of quoting, or reading other post about people either A. being scared to wear them or B. Quick come up....

If your too much of a ****y to wear them then they arent for u

If a few K make u jizz your pants for a quick come up then its not for u

If i got them i would wear them, on the trip you guys are funding with them, spend the money you got for them, and the least of my worries would be them coming off my feet. Im no Batman but im not an idiot neither.

End of rant...feel free to hate...

It looks like these shoes will be valued for more than we thought
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm always about making a quick buck but if I got through I would've rocked the hell out of them. I missed out on solars too, unless I win the lottery or sell off my entire collection I ain't ever gonna have a pair of yeezy 2s and that sucks.

Back
Top Bottom