Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Anyone dealing with sellers in person would get them to verify their identity through Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. I'm not even worried about doing business with some ghetto shadeball packing heat and trying to rip me off. Meet where you bank, bring a friend or two, and have the person screened. It's pretty simple and with such a high priced item there are people in every area with money, careers, no reason to rob you. All this gun talk is stupid.

What size are selling? I'm willing to meet at local police dept if they're a 12? Lol
Haha.  No size 12 here.
Anyone dealing with sellers in person would get them to verify their identity through Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. I'm not even worried about doing business with some ghetto shadeball packing heat and trying to rip me off. Meet where you bank, bring a friend or two, and have the person screened. It's pretty simple and with such a high priced item there are people in every area with money, careers, no reason to rob you. All this gun talk is stupid.
Another great idea.  I like the idea of being able to screen someone beforehand.

Damn man, I'm about to have people start filling out applications and doing interviews.

i picked the wrong saturday to get stupid drunk

heard my phone go off but was too hungover to give a damb

not like i would've gotten them anyways 
frown.gif

Its sad someone will be gone forever bc of these shoes. More than likely it will be a young kid that just didn't know any better. Wonder what the blow back will be. Note that all deaths related to nike releases have caused changes in release policies. There are a lot of internet thugs talking wreckless on here about wearing shoes any where. Ignorance is bliss and may have you lookin crazy barefoot some where or worse dead. Nothing worse than reading an obituary about yeezys. Be safe out there selling. And to the paralegals online saying paypal has your covered or your best interest at hand, remember paypal profits from buyers and could care less about a seller. So all this filming and picture taking and taking a guy to court, remember you are left with the burden of proof. So all the money/time chasing someone that stiffed you will more than likely lead to a dead end or you blowing your profit on court fees. 

I'll copy this over from the blk/red aj1 thread. This is a list for face to face meetings.

I have experience selling lots of car parts worth much more than the shoes on this forum.

Been burned once via paypal, but have been fine face to face.

Always exercise caution and layer security measures. Use common sense and if it doesn't feel right walk away.

1) Public Place
2) Day Time
3) Has Cameras that work
4) Busy/populated
5) Arrive Early
6) Bring a friend or friends. (If need be have a couple friends sit at a different table)
7) If you are the seller bring a counterfeit bill pen (maybe 3 bucks)

Good luck all stay safe.

What if you video tape the entire process of packing it up, while your inside the store, and then shipping it ? 
Why dont you video tape yourself hand delivering the shoes to the guy then tape him, taping you unboxing the shoes?

Last edited:
I'm holding out. If these fall to around plat prices (hopefully lower) I'll pull the trigger.

Sigh... Some are selling cuz they're afraid of wearing. Others are keeping cuz they're afraid of selling. What are we coming to?

I dont even know where to sell my pair.... ebay with all the paypal mess is sketch...  and there are no consignment stores around my area... 

Last edited:
all this talk is actually making me pretty happy i didn't get a pair. seems like more of a headache than a blessing to be honest

Change the title of this thread to "How to sell your red octobers" 

**** is making me sick. 

Salty as hell that I will have to shell out resell to one of these guys to complete my collection. 

Gotta be mad at Nike too for creating this environment. 

Should I be worries that my tracking info still doesn't show as being picked up?

Not everyone got their info yet, it's all based on if you shipped it reg or next day.... But it's on it's way .

Heads up everyone, this isn't buy or sell for the yeezys! So keep buying out of this so this page doesn't get locked like the other 3 post.

Change the title of this thread to "How to sell your red octobers" 

**** is making me sick. 

Salty as hell that I will have to shell out resell to one of these guys to complete my collection. 

Gotta be mad at Nike too for creating this environment. 
you dont have to do anything... its your money no one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to pay those stupid a ss prices...

Back
Top Bottom