Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

The MBDTF samples and Tiffany Beers pairs are real, but those cements in that thread are customs by El Cappy. 
those MBDTF samples are 
pimp.gif

you guys aren't getting what he's saying. it is true... there are a ton of shades of infrared.

what do you think of your own pair?

plain red? like, typical nike varsity / gym red?

or brighter than that?

I honestly think they are more of a gym red to be honest. Probably why I was hoping for clarity when I looked at the color on the box but that didn't give any real answer other than "its red stupid" :lol:

Also, I saw your comment about the denims. Im pretty sure it was about me.

Look, the only thing a lot of us have in common is our love for shoes. Our style, background, life, etc are completely different. I am generally a low key dresser and don't really care what someone should tell me I should wear with my shoes. As long as im happy, I could care less.

BigJ, just kick me while I'm down bruh, don't lie you would never wear them, am I rite?

id probably wear them to a family get together. not real family but from time to time, me a my friends meet up at each others houses with our families and just kick it.

dont get me wrong, im not 100% sure I wont sell them especially with the way people are throwing money around. but to say only a hypebeast will wear them.... I dont agree.

I honestly think they are more of a gym red to be honest. Probably why I was hoping for clarity when I looked at the color on the box but that didn't give any real answer other than "its red stupid"
laugh.gif

Also, I saw your comment about the denims. Im pretty sure it was about me.

Look, the only thing a lot of us have in common is our love for shoes. Our style, background, life, etc are completely different. I am generally a low key dresser and don't really care what someone should tell me I should wear with my shoes. As long as im happy, I could care less.

Ugly shoe IMO

Only a hype beast would wear them
The shoes are decent, they might not be for you but I've seen them look nice with the most casual attire and even a suit.

Are they worth the resale that most think they are, NO.  This is from someone who paid resale for both solars and plats.

Actually never thought to ask this, but how are the scales attached? Are they glued? Do you think with enough abrasion, some scales might fall off? Also are the scales relatively rubbery and soft to the touch or more stiff like a plastic?

Out of all the yeezy's I could only see myself wearing the Tan yeezy 1's but only shoe I ever payed over 500 was for corks, really hard to drop that amount of cash on a shoe

Back
Top Bottom