Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

anyone looking for a size 10.5, i found someone in jersey not looking for too much. i'm still talking to him to try and make sure he's legit, but if he is, i will pass along the info

sent the info to those who PMed me. like i said, cant vouch for his authenticity, but the shoes are legit. so you'll have to look into it further yourselves. guy seemed upstanding though from the few emails we exchanged. good luck to anyone pursuing them

Just sold my pair. Will pick up some Oregon foams and prelude 5's. The rest is going down on my M4 this fall. Don't regret selling one bit.

LMAO so I can't post pics of pairs I have in my possession? :lol:

Taking shots at me and advertising a service will get you kicked off the site. Not the smartest move especially when I let the thread stay open for a few days them explained why I closed it.

Oh man, my second pair of solars just arrived. Signed for by my doorman. Waiting for me to get home from work. 8pm can't come fast enough!!!!

Oh man, my second pair of solars just arrived. Signed for by my doorman. Waiting for me to get home from work. 8pm can't come fast enough!!!!

Doormen remembers you tipped him terribly this past holiday season, and is now en route to FC....

for those that are paying resell prices for the ROs (3000 plus)....

how do you justify paying that much for a pair of shoes that really aren't that rare?

now if you're rich, i get it, because spending that much is all relative in a sense.  but for the average joe's, even above-average joe's, i just don' see it.
and as a disclaimer, i'm not hating or anything. if you've followed the thread you know that i own a pair.  some guy locally offered me his car for my ROs the other day, his only car!!

just trying to understand

In my case there really isnt a way to justify paying what i pay for certain shoes, im also fortunate enough to make decent money and have what i need with a little extra to spend on shoes. I buy what i like and wear every pair or shoes i own. The most expensive shoe i own are the Mags and that would be the only shoe i dont know if i will wear. The plus side is most shoes can be sold for what you pay or maybe slightly more if you needed the money.

Does anyone know this dude? His name is markus scott. Please help out in this situation.
Whats the situation??? 
nerd.gif

For the people that sold through FC, do they email you RIGHT AWAY once its sold?

I read they only notify on Mondays and cut checks on Tuesdays. 

Anybody?  
nerd.gif

anyone looking for a size 10.5, i found someone in jersey not looking for too much. i'm still talking to him to try and make sure he's legit, but if he is, i will pass along the info

sent the info to those who PMed me. like i said, cant vouch for his authenticity, but the shoes are legit. so you'll have to look into it further yourselves. guy seemed upstanding though from the few emails we exchanged. good luck to anyone pursuing them

JUST PAID FOR THEM. PAID VIA PAYPAL INVOICE USING MY CREDIT CARD TO PROTECT MYSELF. ALL INFO AND PICS SELLER SENT WERE ON THE UP AND UP AND THE DEAL WAS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP AND NOT TAKE A CHANCE.

For the people that sold through FC, do they email you RIGHT AWAY once its sold?

I read they only notify on Mondays and cut checks on Tuesdays. 

Anybody?  :nerd:

From what I recall, I would receive an email once the shoe was sold. Could have changed since 2009 though....

Glad all the Yeezy madness is finally over. Hope they never come out with another colorway, retro etc... Let this be the last of it.
Nike sent mine in the regular orange nike box with regular label. Guess they ran out of Nike Sportwears boxes when it came time to box mine up smh.
Looking at this pic kinda made me wish they dropped some tan Yeezy 2 before Kanye dipped.

Back
Top Bottom