Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Hunting down a pair of Y1 blinks...any suggestions where to look besides eBay?

did the photoshop dude double everyones outsoles?
I sure hope so, if not than that fools wearing fakes 
roll.gif

copped mine VVVNDS sz 11 for 2800 from RIF LA months before they shot up in price. even 2800 is crazy but these were literally flawless.

I can live with that cause I'll just off my Zens to cut into the price, but upwards of 3 grand nah.

I can live with that cause I'll just off my Zens to cut into the price, but upwards of 3 grand nah.

problem is...lotta fakes.. real pairs drying up..and those DS pairs that pop up kill the market @ 4k+. Honestly the shoe is DOPEEEEEEEEEEE. but i feel you..when you really think about it.

that's a 65inch curved tv, couch, ps4 and 9 controllers.. lmao

problem is...lotta fakes.. real pairs drying up..and those DS pairs that pop up kill the market @ 4k+. Honestly the shoe is DOPEEEEEEEEEEE. but i feel you..when you really think about it.

that's a 65inch curved tv, couch, ps4 and 9 controllers.. lmao

Yea my girl wants to get me them but I'm like I can get so much more it's just not worth it at that high price imo

That new iMac ain't even as much as yeezys the 5k joint

Last edited:
Yea my girl wants to get me them but I'm like I can get so much more it's just not worth it at that high price imo

That new iMac ain't even as much as yeezys the 5k joint

what i did is i downsized A LOT> i had 100's of pairs.. I think i narrowed it down to like 80-90.. but ALL heaters. all the stuff i really LOVE, not just like..LOVE

what i did is i downsized A LOT> i had 100's of pairs.. I think i narrowed it down to like 80-90.. but ALL heaters. all the stuff i really LOVE, not just like..LOVE

I feel you like I have a lot of doubles and triples and I could easily off them and cop a pair of yeezys but nah it ain't in me lol.. My friends think I'm bugging for not doing it cause they all got yeezys and I'm always saying I want em and they say so sell ur extras but Im not gonna do it.. I can live without them I have two Y1s so watever lol

Back
Top Bottom