Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Just posting this here. For you Kanye fans:

B4x8mmSCIAEyogV.jpg

http://shop.bigtimedistribution.com/collections/skate-mental/products/shane-oneill-8-8-25

Crazy how RO's are flying off for 5K+ in FCNY. Two months ago they would sit and only be gone if they were below 5K. 

Has anyone in here ever done a trade with Sammy Ismael AKA NEWYORKCOMPANY on eBay? I contacted him regarding trading my Solars for one of his RO's since I've had no luck finding someone on here or locally to do the trade with. Just trying to figure out if anyone has any feedback on him or has done a trade in the past with him.

Thanks

Has anyone in here ever done a trade with Sammy Ismael AKA NEWYORKCOMPANY on eBay? I contacted him regarding trading my Solars for one of his RO's since I've had no luck finding someone on here or locally to do the trade with. Just trying to figure out if anyone has any feedback on him or has done a trade in the past with him.

Thanks
That guy is legit, but he's just selling his shoes with prices way over the market just to show his heat (from what I understood).

Man I missed on some LV dons for a decent priced. Didn't pull the trigger since I wanted more pics but dude said they sold. Now i regret it - I'm messaging him crazy trying to give a better offer before he ships.

No need to ask for any pics to be honest. If the sneakers aren't as described or fake all you do is file a claim and get your money back.

I was wondering if you guys could do a legit check for Yeezy 2 plat. I posted in the legit check forum. Since there is more foot traffic here, I thought I would ask.

Here's the link to the thread

Thanks~

Last edited:
1.9k a good price for tan yeezy 1 replacement box and Zen yeezy 1og all? Hes selling as a package deal

Last edited:

Great deal IMO. Still try to go a lil lower but if you got the cash just do it!
Yea ill try but he says the h/o as of now is 1.8k for both so i was thinking about offering 1.9...if i decide to do it im gna ask for more pics for a proper LC but im sure theyre good. thanks man

Was just offered DS Solars for my DS RO's..... I don't know why but I have a feeling somewhere down the line the Red's will be worth more than the Solar's because there's just so much history & hype in this shoe even before releasing. It wasn't even suppose to come out in the first place. IDK that's just me. I do like them both equally though. It's going to be a tough choice but I might just keep my red's. 

I keep hearing people saying the RO will be worth a lot of money down the road. heck, they already are worth quite a bit. I am guessing everyone that is holding on to them plans to sell? I am waiting for a perfect occasion to wear mine. No rush... I do wear my solars quite often and love them. Would like to have an extra pair on ice but sheesh,, 4-5k.

I keep hearing people saying the RO will be worth a lot of money down the road. heck, they already are worth quite a bit. I am guessing everyone that is holding on to them plans to sell? I am waiting for a perfect occasion to wear mine. No rush... I do wear my solars quite often and love them. Would like to have an extra pair on ice but sheesh,, 4-5k.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think RO's were produced in little less numbers than Solars and Plats right ? Or is this the other way around ?

That criteria may change pricing down the road.

Was just offered DS Solars for my DS RO's..... I don't know why but I have a feeling somewhere down the line the Red's will be worth more than the Solar's because there's just so much history & hype in this shoe even before releasing. It wasn't even suppose to come out in the first place. IDK that's just me. I do like them both equally though. It's going to be a tough choice but I might just keep my red's. 

Everyone will have there own opinion, but to me

Solars >>> Red Octobers

Solars > RO easily.

I may be biased because it's the only pair I own but IMO solars are THE yeezy. Yes, the RO's were so mysterious and everyone wondered will they release and the allocation and if Bloomingdales gonna be selling pairs and blah blah but the Solars (and plats) started all that madness. They came at a time where kanye and his music were at a peak. Plus, scales > little rigid pryramids

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom