Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Contemplated doing this many times but can't seem to let them go lol. What made you finally make that decision?

I wear them and still in good condition with the sole savers. I just rather have the money. I know they are a piece of history but after I saw 2001 black cement deteriorate became of age. I said might as well not wait for that to happen to my yeezys.

I got myself to do it on Y1 set.. thinking the same on y2 set. We will see. No rush

I sold my blinks a few years back. I would only do local meet ups though cash only. Too many horror stories of back charges or retiring other fake shoes.

Cutrent market value of RO are about 3500-4500 I think. That's my guess.

I sold my blinks a few years back. I would only do local meet ups though cash only. Too many horror stories of back charges or retiring other fake shoes.

Cutrent market value of RO are about 3500-4500 I think. That's my guess.

I wish someone would offer me $4500, it would be a done deal :rofl:

Wore these in one of my senior picture outfits 
nthat.gif

CJ_Cu2hUMAAtyQe.jpg

Any of you guys have history with selling Yeezy's (Nike or adidas) at any of these "shows" (Sneaker Summit, Sneaker Con, etc.)

The big one in Houston is this Sunday, I've got Zen 1's, Black/Solar 2's and some Concord XI's I'd really like to sell and get at least 70-80% of what the market rate is. Does this happen realistically at these events?

They're all in at least 8.5-9/10 condition, size 8.5-9. For that that's worth.

Any of you guys have history with selling Yeezy's (Nike or adidas) at any of these "shows" (Sneaker Summit, Sneaker Con, etc.)

The big one in Houston is this Sunday, I've got Zen 1's, Black/Solar 2's and some Concord XI's I'd really like to sell and get at least 70-80% of what the market rate is. Does this happen realistically at these events?

They're all in at least 8.5-9/10 condition, size 8.5-9. For that that's worth.

Good luck, all I have heard is its a bunch of low balling

So I'm finally in the market (i.e. have the cash) for some Yeezy 2 Solars or Plats (I have the ROs but was able to get them through a lottery):  what is the best place to try to find a pair?  I see plenty of pairs on ebay within my price range but I really don't have the expert eye to determine if they are fake or not (or even if the pics are real if those are the ones they would be sending so not sure how helpful the legit check here would be).  I don't want to pay the Flight Club freight.  Any suggestions so that I can get a legit pair and not get got?  Looking for a 9.5.   

lmao at people copying kaynees outift. get your own style lmao hahahah

So I'm finally in the market (i.e. have the cash) for some Yeezy 2 Solars or Plats (I have the ROs but was able to get them through a lottery):  what is the best place to try to find a pair?  I see plenty of pairs on ebay within my price range but I really don't have the expert eye to determine if they are fake or not (or even if the pics are real if those are the ones they would be sending so not sure how helpful the legit check here would be).  I don't want to pay the Flight Club freight.  Any suggestions so that I can get a legit pair and not get got?  Looking for a 9.5.   
invest your money in something else than waste em on yeezys

Back
Top Bottom