Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

If you think it sucks staying up all night...
Imagine the people that camped for over 2 days and will be going home empty handed.
smh.gif

the stores should know how many pairs they have and tell the ppl inline that they won't be getting a pair.

Originally Posted by GTEK

If you think it sucks staying up all night...

Imagine the people that camped for over 2 days and will be going home empty handed.
smh.gif

you forgot about this problem....
rain.jpg

East coaster here and I'm still up, i kind of have to be since i'm at work settin up for the french open. Also trying to figure out why i have a$625 pending purchase on my debit card. Damn credit card reps dont get in til 7am
eyes.gif

Its 6:25 here on the east coast. Im giving it til 6:45 and Im out. I got the black/pinks so if I miss on these, then at least I got 1/3 which I will be happywith.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Its 6:25 here on the east coast. Im giving it til 6:45 and Im out. I got the black/pinks so if I miss on these, then at least I got 1/3 which I will be happy with.

lucky you... this would be my only cop.... i will stay up until 7am... this %!!% is ******ed....

not cool at all gum soles.

Its 6:25 here on the east coast. Im giving it til 6:45 and Im out. I got the black/pinks so if I miss on these, then at least I got 1/3 which I will be happy with.

arent you 14? GTS man.

Originally Posted by DJSuperNova

lucky you... this would be my only cop.... i will stay up until 7am... this %!!% is ******ed....

didnt really get "lucky" for the black/pinks. I drove 5 hours, camped out for 14 hours, then drove 5 hours back
laugh.gif

anyone tired of seeing that lady running on the catalog quick shop page of the nonflash site?? she looks so happy and we're all so miserable waiting.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jcool813

arent you 14? GTS man.

14? What the hell? Why would you assume I am 14 from my one and only post in this thread?

Originally Posted by rickyfong

anyone tired of seeing that lady running on the catalog quick shop page of the nonflash site?? she looks so happy and we're all so miserable waiting.
mad.gif

i second that... i wanna cut the artery in her thigh... lol

Originally Posted by DJSuperNova

Originally Posted by rickyfong

mad.gif

i second that... i wanna cut the artery in her thigh... lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jcool813

arent you 14? GTS man.

14? What the hell? Why would you assume I am 14 from my one and only post in this thread?

my bad meant to quote slick rick

Back
Top Bottom