Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

man at least lets make this interesting i keep refreshing this and ndc ive been on my computer since 8 pacific time how bout you guys....

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by DJSuperNova

Its 6:25 here on the east coast. Im giving it til 6:45 and Im out. I got the black/pinks so if I miss on these, then at least I got 1/3 which I will be happy with.

lucky you... this would be my only cop.... i will stay up until 7am... this %!!% is ******ed....

didnt really get "lucky" for the black/pinks. I drove 5 hours, camped out for 14 hours, then drove 5 hours back
laugh.gif

im thinking i should have went to memphis oh well.......

Originally Posted by CarmineGotti

Its 6:25 here on the east coast. Im giving it til 6:45 and Im out. I got the black/pinks so if I miss on these, then at least I got 1/3 which I will be happy with.

lucky you... this would be my only cop.... i will stay up until 7am... this %!!% is ******ed....

didnt really get "lucky" for the black/pinks. I drove 5 hours, camped out for 14 hours, then drove 5 hours back
laugh.gif

did you call down there this week? i wonder how early people started camping there this time..

Originally Posted by CarmineGotti

laugh.gif

did you call down there this week? i wonder how early people started camping there this time..

what shop? citygear?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Jcool813

wow i called the number and it said they were sold out. but how i was on all nite

Nike employees get theirs first, and we get the leftovers.

That is why there is never a FSR on there.

Once again, this is why they have not come up yet. If Nike employees got them all, you guys are going to be waiting forever.

just checked their blog. there were like 5 people there friday afternoon. says 30 people there now.

wow i called the number and it said they were sold out. but how i was on all nite

Once again, this is why they have not come up yet. If Nike employees got them all, you guys are going to be waiting forever.
they had a full fsr on zens. im not sure bout black n pinks tho.

i dont think thats correct...from what ive seen they hit NDC and Swoosh at the same time...

there was a post earlier that said you would only get 4 seconds to cop a pair on NDC before the servers freeze up, is that true?

i know a spot here in NYC releasing them at 12pm im about a hr. train ride away so if i leave now ill get there by 8-8:30am. SHould i go and try to get em NTor do you guys think theyre line is full?

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

i know a spot here in NYC releasing them at 12pm im about a hr. train ride away so if i leave now ill get there by 8-8:30am. SHould i go and try to get em NT or do you guys think theyre line is full?

their line was probably full by thursday. if not sooner.

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

i know a spot here in NYC releasing them at 12pm im about a hr. train ride away so if i leave now ill get there by 8-8:30am. SHould i go and try to get em NT or do you guys think theyre line is full?

you talking about goliath? they selling for $450

Back
Top Bottom