Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

selfish man. could have tipped me off. i made him laff with a southpark joke.

damn it. im stayin up til 8 No more NDC unless a time is given. this is ridonculous not even gonna front i probably would have done the same thing.

WOW still nothing on NDC been checking since this time yesterday. I even was on this morning from 2-4. NDC=BS

yessir. i would never pay more than 300 for shoes. anymore than that is ridiculous especially with my low income. if only i was done with college and had acareer....but then i would be working and not on here trying to cop.

for those who can afford to drop 700 would you?

i mean their just shoes right?

sigh raffle it is.. hopefully it'll turn out okay. they said they only gave out around 25 raffle tickets and me and my homie holds 6 combined. if we dontget at least one, FML ALL THE WAY

Did anyone try the link GTEK put up? I couldn't get it to load.
Hopefully dude get stuck with some fakes.

for 700 a person could go on ebay. whats the point in these sites charging ebay prices, again?? shoes stay up there for 234324342 months.

its so frustrating. i'm extra tired, feeling sluggish, prolly looking sluggish...all for nothing.

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

Did anyone try the link GTEK put up? I couldn't get it to load.
Hopefully dude get stuck with some fakes.
his link works, its based in sweden though i think.

the price isn't right albanydom

your like 12 right? GTS i was gonna post that too but i didnt get screwed by them. it would be like taking credit for being sprayed with fire hoses duringsegregation lol *thinks of boondocks*

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

FULL SIZE RUN

Nosneaker
roll.gif
roll.gif

$850

I NEVER SAID THEY WERE RETAIL... IM PRETTY SURE THAT SHIP SET SAIL ALREADY. JUST ASK ANY1 WHO HAS BEEN DEALING W/ NDC

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

My dad wont pay more than retail dang man

roll.gif

wow your spoiled. my dad makes $$$$$$$$ and complains about buyin 150 shoes. on a serious note: who's calling nike at 8 to see whats up?

Back
Top Bottom