Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

its not really that funny. many of us are on here after staying up long hours to pay retail. not paying 6-8 anything for these, either. his dad is a smart man.

Originally Posted by debs 168

its not really that funny. many of us are on here after staying up long hours to pay retail. not paying 6-8 anything for these, either. his dad is a smart man.

right . . . like theres not 1,000s of us who have been through this w/ ALL 3 cws & the NDC disappointment each & every time. RESALE IS OUR ONLY HOPE,face it. & soon THAT WONT EVEN b an option. B realistic

i'm not saying there wasn't but laughing at the kid (who's like 14, iirc) because his dad won't drop almost a stack on one pair of shoes issilly.
especially when most of the ppl still posting in this thread stayed up 8-10 hours hitting f5 on ndc to try to pay retail.

i refuse to drop 7-8 on this sneaker. it retails for 215. shops charging like 500-550ish. resell is already high on ebay...what am i gonna pay MORE on a sitefor? doesn't add up.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm not saying there wasn't but laughing at the kid (who's like 14, iirc) because his dad won't drop almost a stack on one pair of shoes is silly.
especially when most of the ppl still posting in this thread stayed up 8-10 hours hitting f5 on ndc to try to pay retail.

i refuse to drop 7-8 on this sneaker. it retails for 215. shops charging like 500-550ish. resell is already high on ebay...what am i gonna pay MORE on a site for? doesn't add up.
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think that's why people laughed. I think it's because his dad is buying em in general instead of himusing his own money... just a thought.

man people become d!cks$ when they dont get any sleep
roll.gif

man i ended fallin alseep around 3 AM, thinkin i was gonna wake up to hear bout all the stories..but i guess not lol

Still here at premiumgoods. Been up all night, starting to feel tired. But its all good I know I got my pair on lock. So its a wrap in the H

they will keep playing us just cause they can and they know we are stalking their website for the shoes...just be patient and see if they do drop.

Originally Posted by endemic415

just called nike, their rep beat around the bushes and gave no definite answer.

just got a rep fromnike telling me that they will release sometime befre 6/10/09 on NDC.... i felt like cursing him out but i just hung up!!!

Back
Top Bottom