Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

how much did gtek pay

They were $237 and some change. European site for a brick and mortar store. They seel in store for an hour then post the overage on the Net... usually 3 or 4pair.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

copped 5 pairs this morning from the raffle things worked out better than expected, to say the least. saw a few NTers there. may keep one pair to swap out for another pair of black/pinks.
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

*EDIT*
i almost forgot this is NT. pics coming soon.

wink.gif
u went crazy out there. and those were some MEAN JKidd flights
pimp.gif

LOL yea the junction was mad cool. I didn't win the raffle but some girl sold me her winning ticket for 50. Good looks Charm.

^^
laugh.gif
thanks fam. i was not going to be denied.

Good stuff! A group of ppl at Waldorf went 4 deep, got called 3 times but only bought twice. I brought enough money for every single person i brought with me
roll.gif

You are one lucky man

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Just woke up...... glad I went to see hangover instead of staying in front the comp...how dudes made out??? Black ice?? Gtek? Crumbs?? Where yall @.....bklynstyle always pulls through...

apparently we decided to do the same thing...movie was funny lol

Originally Posted by MoShellz

any spot in long island that got these?

tired.gif
man if ure hunting for these now at retail stores, then ure gonna beoutta luck. Some boutiques on the island may have em but expect to pay
sick.gif
prices.

^^
laugh.gif
thanks fam. i was not going to be denied.
yeah me neither. u saw me and my man was 10 deep for only 2 pair. An DTLR helped us out by not promoting them like the y promoted theblack/pink's. Thats why alot of mofos wasnt out there.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by MoShellz

any spot in long island that got these?

tired.gif
man if ure hunting for these now at retail stores, then ure gonna be outta luck. Some boutiques on the island may have em but expect to pay
sick.gif
prices.

nah i was just askin.

Didn't get my pair,

Lost in the Raffle
Livestock was a madhouse
Stolen Riches had a line
The Vault had a line

and Nike on Queen got 8 Pairs which went to Employee's.

Well, after spending all night waiting for NDC, i finally went to bed at 3:00 am. I set my alarm at 5:30 and wake up, but decide to go back to sleep thinking ihad a little shot at NTLA....alarm goes off again, I'm like screw it, "its only going to cost me gas"...Get dressed and then my niece decides shewants to go too. I'm like, okay with me...Head to NTLA for the raffle, met some really cool people. Then 8am comes around and BOOM, she gets her numbercalled.....total shocker......

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Well, after spending all night waiting for NDC, i finally went to bed at 3:00 am. I set my alarm at 5:30 and wake up, but decide to go back to sleep thinking i had a little shot at NTLA....alarm goes off again, I'm like screw it, "its only going to cost me gas"...Get dressed and then my niece decides she wants to go too. I'm like, okay with me...Head to NTLA for the raffle, met some really cool people. Then 8am comes around and BOOM, she gets her number called.....total shocker......

Angel

"Well we moving on up, Moving on up, To the eastside.....To a deluxe apartment in the skkkkkkyyyyy"
happy.gif

shoe gallery is sum b!tchess.. cheating on the raffle for their friends.. should of just did line up.. its more fair

Originally Posted by k r e a m

shoe gallery is sum b!tchess.. cheating on the raffle for their friends.. should of just did line up.. its more fair

AMEN
I am furious right now

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by k r e a m

AMEN
I am furious right now

they got phony bussiness and kept all these pairs for themselves

props to NTLA...they raffled off 32 pairs ( I was thinking maybe 15-20). Originally they were doing only the first 100 people, but then they changed that andgave a ticket to everyone before 8. It was all fair and no one was called in sequential order.

Angel

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

I just got back from Mt. Claire in Baltimore. Got my pair, my number got called 5th. I'm happy with them overall, slight glue stain on one of the straps but no biggie. now I just have to get a size 11 in the Zen's and I'm done lol

I was out there 2 dude. Congrats...

Back
Top Bottom