Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

wow props on multiple pairs...thats some hustling right there...

i finally confirmed my pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...can finally sleep sound without worrying...

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by 731balla

Put in some work, found a low key spot. Retail, no raffles or rape prices. They will be selling first come first serve (for retail) on Saturday at 9am.

Just got to the spot. Parking lot empty as can be. I have 3 people with me that are doing me a huge favor.

I'll be trading one pair for a pair of Zens 9.5.

Great friends plus old school store proceedures FTFW!

Hope everyone has luck getting these.

After the fiasco the last release was for me at shop Gentei I'm glad I put in extra work and found this spot.
Ducktales!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 731balla

Haha LOL.

No point in lying.

Simply not my style.

But just to entertain you I will post up pictures as soon as I get a chance.

This is from when we first got there in the morning.

This is Saturday morning.

This is after a VERY organized release. The employees and management at the establishment were more then I could ask for.

No Ducktales from me my friend.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

I didn't get my # picked at NTSF but oh well.. here are the pics.

262od1v.jpg

2ce6m38.jpg

346737o.jpg

glad i didnt try to wake up and take the train out there...would have been such a bad move if they only released less than 30...

you guys are crazy with these 4-6 pairs with ease....haha i would do the same but dont reall wanna take away from people who need to cop...i just wanted tofinish the set n im happy

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

The wait may have been long at HOH Chi but it was sooooooo worth it!!!
what number were u in line...

was it? waited for about 8 hours and got my pair....
eyes.gif

Just got back from NTSF and was 3rd to last to get my number called!!! My size was gone (12) and only thing left was an 8.
Good raffle all in all although some older gentleman in a suit came up just before 8 and low and behold, his number got called up.
Of course a few of my Bay Area Pinoys brought out their whole family to get a sniff too. One little girl (maybe 8-9 yrs old) got her number called and mom wasjumping up and down and yelping...it is what it is when it comes to a raffle.
BIG SHOUTS to my boy Hevywayt from PURIST!!! Sorry you didn't get called up.
peace
P

Since the 3 "limited" c/w's are done,in a nutshell,what are the rumors of more c/w's and/or Yeezy 2? Im asking cuz the dude who worked the MtClaire Junction DTLR (DMV) raffle knows my brother and he told my brother that he would call him when the "other Yeezy's" dropped. So anybodyknow anything about this?

My Lord, stop it with the pictures.

It still baffles me how people can come away with more more than 3 pairs.

Congratulations to everyone that copped!

my pair
pimp.gif

2mn39sm.jpg

btw, does anyone else's pair have like small creases in the leather around the toe box area?

now I'm on the lookout for the Zen's in an 8.5
nerd.gif

11vje2o.jpg

:bonus:
34gooht.jpg

Originally Posted by dino410

Since the 3 "limited" c/w's are done,in a nutshell,what are the rumors of more c/w's and/or Yeezy 2? Im asking cuz the dude who worked the Mt Claire Junction DTLR (DMV) raffle knows my brother and he told my brother that he would call him when the "other Yeezy's" dropped. So anybody know anything about this?

interesting...

Originally Posted by iCan

Originally Posted by dino410

Since the 3 "limited" c/w's are done,in a nutshell,what are the rumors of more c/w's and/or Yeezy 2? Im asking cuz the dude who worked the Mt Claire Junction DTLR (DMV) raffle knows my brother and he told my brother that he would call him when the "other Yeezy's" dropped. So anybody know anything about this?

interesting...

you're right...I'm thinking the same. And my stupid brother never got dude's number,so who knows whenever i'll be bumping into dude again so Ican get some info out of him...

Dude who said they release on NDC Wednesday just wants us to leave so he can get em all to himself....

Back
Top Bottom