Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Just picked up my pair... these things are pretty... I'll post pics of all three later. Shop owner told me the general releases are gonna be a quickstrike come the fall. No info on the colorways though

ya know they're gonna be the glow in the dark tour colorway!

that's why they had a sample of them in that video from thread 1!

Exactly.

and we haven't seen a sample of any other colorway other than that one (not including the special colors kanye has rocked personally, and the tinkerfields,which are just zens with a different strap, made for him). i mean, that one wasn't even on someone's foot, it was in a nike store with the othercolorways... it has to be the GR coming...

Originally Posted by pogiwun

I didn't get my # picked at NTSF but oh well.. here are the pics.

262od1v.jpg

sick.gif

Just picked up my pair... these things are pretty... I'll post pics of all three later. Shop owner told me the general releases are gonna be a quickstrike come the fall. No info on the colorways though

Exactly.

and we haven't seen a sample of any other colorway other than that one (not including the special colors kanye has rocked personally, and the tinkerfields, which are just zens with a different strap, made for him). i mean, that one wasn't even on someone's foot, it was in a nike store with the other colorways... it has to be the GR coming...

I wouldnt say GR J...But that glow in the dark tour colorway is def coming out...I doubt they would put that sample on display for no reason.....
and really I would love to cop it.
alien.gif

Exactly.

and we haven't seen a sample of any other colorway other than that one (not including the special colors kanye has rocked personally, and the tinkerfields, which are just zens with a different strap, made for him). i mean, that one wasn't even on someone's foot, it was in a nike store with the other colorways... it has to be the GR coming...

JPhonix, check your PM...

Willllllliaammmmmm i see you
nerd.gif

J nice to see you came away with two pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no camping either
laugh.gif
Its nice living in the DMV for these i see.

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

blackiceblaze wrote:

TheSoulPhysician wrote:

The wait may have been long at HOH Chi but it was sooooooo worth it!!!
what number were u in line...

was it? waited for about 8 hours and got my pair....
eyes.gif

Number 4...yeah AN ENTIRE WEEK IN THE LINE. Had a few friends hold my spot for hours at a time throughout the week, much love and thanks to them, as I
went to work. I just didn't want to deal with a potential fiasco at Niketown. I wanted to make sure I was guaranteed a pair at retail.

CONGRATS to those who got a pair! No matter how it was obtained. I also offer my condolences to those who came up empty handed.

eek.gif

that %+*% there is crazy.

no sites have the zens? other than vintagekicks and that one other site charging like 7 hundred??

just capped off my great day on planet Earth

I have a Size 9 and a Size 10 but only looking to trade for an 8 or 8.5 so if you got it let me know

^^^ the zens dropped in a 14 so i would imagine these did too but im not sure

did these drop on NDC? i feel asleep around 4 in the morning and just got up now lol. im guessin i took an L

Finally a little victory. Grabbed two pairs from undefeated vegas today. Love vegas. Now just have to get the black and pink to complete the set. Shout outUndefeated by the way, it was more like family then a camp out. Made me love the sneaker game again

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Finally a little victory. Grabbed two pairs from undefeated vegas today. Love vegas. Now just have to get the black and pink to complete the set. Shout out Undefeated by the way, it was more like family then a camp out. Made me love the sneaker game again
Black and pink, you say?
wink.gif

so anybody have any REAL info on what happened with NDC?
-why did so many people believe it was actually going to release on NDC?
-is there any concrete info about this release and not just rumors?

Back
Top Bottom