Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by n1ck1134

anyone have any opinions on whether the strap looks better with or without the Ys?
Yeah I like it. I like how each shoe has its on characteristics instead of just being the same shoe with different colors.
If I hadnt metioned the tans are my fav.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I graduate from HS next week, and guess what I'm more focused on?
YEEZY'S
2ir4xm8.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

well at least you graduate, nothing big for you comin up

i got papers to do, and i'll be missing out on this release thanks to the SAT's...great lol

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by n1ck1134

anyone have any opinions on whether the strap looks better with or without the Ys?
Yeah I like it. I like how each shoe has its on characteristics instead of just being the same shoe with different colors.
If I hadnt metioned the tans are my fav.
grin.gif
I second that! Nets are my favs....but not by much. Black and Zen follow closely. Really...I just want A pair. That pair will be my favoritesneaker period
happy.gif

i got the SATs as well but im still camping
just having someone else camp for me on saturday so that i can go take the test

Originally Posted by enrique23

i got the SATs as well but im still camping
just having someone else camp for me on saturday so that i can go take the test
I'll take the test for you for a pair.
laugh.gif

I got a 1380/1600 on my first try.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juice8732

my buddy was about to trade me his Zens for my DS Heiny's, but dude backed out at the last second.. HEATED.
Good move by him, he realized what a fool he'd be doing that trade.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

^wicked EVERY1 here IS TOOOOOO COOL 4 SCHOOL

I hope I can grow up to be as cool as every1 else on NT

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL OL OL

O I WAS SUPPOSED 2 USE THOSE LITTLE FACES . . .C IN JUST NOT COOL ENOUGH
indifferent.gif

Banned.

OK sure

for what???!!!

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

What happened at HOH & Niketown? All i ever heard about is when some moron at NT brought 8 lawnchairs and sat them down for 8 people who weren't there. Things got heated and dude got kicked out. That's all I ever heard. The boutiques in the Chi are doing people grimey....real grimey. It's MSRP for me as well. I've made the necessary preparations to get these things.
That happened the first time around. 2nd time around, i was actually at NT(black/pink) and things were normal. It rained and eventually, we were granted our wristbands.
HOH had a fiasco when a list was made and people not on the list were mad. but...they werent the first ones there...they tried to be goons...enough said...

How are the boutiques doing people grimey?
Succezz and Self concious have done auctions... ranging from 425-575
STA is 250 plus tax....
leaders is 350....

Alot of people complain when stores don't sell shoes for retail... The way I see it, as long as youre not paying ebay prices, you shouldnt complain. Some people are out here bad with the only option to pay 550-700 for any given pair.
Hmmm...I may be second guessing my HOH camp out but I shall see. I just can't do a camp out beginning Tuesday, from what I heard is what happened at NT for the Black/Pinks.

Well I keep getting conflicting reports that STA is charging $300-$350, Leaders is $350-$500 (and pairs are mostly accounted for prior to release date), and I just don't do auctions. Once the "hustlas" show up it's over! lol! But I hear ya on the eBay prices.

$250 is still doable for me. I'm just Sneaker Head with bills to pay, gotta live within my budgets....isn't that kinda of an oxymoron?
laugh.gif

Same here. Keep it cheap... I don't think a Tuesday camp will be necessary on the Tans though... Thursday, late Wednesday at earliest... so you will be atHoH? PM me please.

Not really feeling the Net/Net. If I were to get em, I'd flip em then buy the Black/Pink pair I missed on.

Remember This........
eek.gif

Well I was able to get ahold of a sales associated that worked at Qubic(thanks to hypebeasts forum)
And held a Size Large for me..

Here it is.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tried to take a glow pic but it my camera phone made it very difficult.

But I didnt know they also had Black ones!????
frown.gif

Also I have a neat gift for NT coming up....
wink.gif
nnnoooooooooooo

I must have this shirt. How can I get this??

indifferent.gif

Banned.

OK sure

for what???!!!

The crazy guy that walks the street and talks to himself at night...makes more sense then you did in that post.
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

Banned.

OK sure

for what???!!!

spam and stupidity

So I'm wearing my Zens today...They make me look forward to the Tans! I'm amazed at how on the Zens you can walk like normal and there are NO visiblecreases!!!!!! the leather is soooooo soft that it wrinkles instead of creasing. and the only time I noticed was when I took them off just now. when they'restuffed w/ paper or my foot is in them, they look as fresh as ever! the Tans will be the same and I'm GEEKED!

......i'll probably get flamed for saying this, but because of these reasons...I'm glad I didn't get the Blk/Pinks....every pic I've seen of aworn pair hasn't looked as I Imagined. the creases on those look pretty bad.

AlbanyDom - you'll be banned for buy/sell/trading in this thread which is NOT ALLOWED and for TROLLING if you don't knock it off.

Several other people have been banned already for ignoring those two rules. If you don't understand either of those two rules please refer the the stickythreads at the top of this forum and or the clickable link on the main page regarding all of NT's rule.

cats are talking about the SATs.....man im old
eyes.gif

but yea imma be on that net/net chase ya diiiiig - this is mos def my favorite colorway

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by Sneak King

They make me look forward to the Tans!

the Tans will be the same and I'm GEEKED!

Your size 11.5 is on lock, im hit you up with confirmation real soon

Sounds good man!!! Good lookin out!

#4,5 & 6. 1 spare on lock too... Dream but don't sleep. Retirement in 7 days... Phew.

Back
Top Bottom