Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

man i always thought the strap was light tan .. that pic up there makes them look light grey.. which one is it??

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Originally Posted by Rightguard

I have a great plan for the raffles, I'm renting a work van picking up at least 20 Mexicans from the corner of Langley park pay them about 10 dollars each to have a greater probability of winning. Good luck !

20x $10 on top of retail and you still might not get any doesn't sounds like a good plan lol.

This is where you are wrong, you don't pay them and run .

im mad theres so much hype around theses shoes.... i just want them to rock... not resell.... people r gettin raped with the resell price smh

Man I cant wait but hope I can get a pair since this will be my last shot at some Yeezys. Thursday right after school, Im taking a shower and going straight tocamp for these babies lol. To bad I still dont have my Fit for these.

If Im not able to get a pair, How much do you guys think resell will be for the tans?? Im thinking it will be lower than Zens and Black/pinks, but still thinkit will be rape prices lol. How much do you guys think?

Originally Posted by erick10

Man I cant wait but hope I can get a pair since this will be my last shot at some Yeezys. Thursday right after school, Im taking a shower and going straight to camp for these babies lol. To bad I still dont have my Fit for these.
No need for a fit. just some light blue levis and a white tee is good enough... well for me at least. For price, theyll most likely be the same.

&I thought the inside would be pink? It doesnt look pink from the pics posted in the last page. Must be from the flash? or my bad eye sight?
grin.gif

The tans have a light tan strap.
and the pink inside is pink.
Those pics are just horrible...

doubt we are seeing these for 450 if we miss launch. Recession + Resellers x Hype = Pocket Abuse

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Man I cant wait but hope I can get a pair since this will be my last shot at some Yeezys. Thursday right after school, Im taking a shower and going straight to camp for these babies lol. To bad I still dont have my Fit for these.
No need for a fit. just some light blue levis and a white tee is good enough... well for me at least. For price, theyll most likely be the same.

&I thought the inside would be pink? It doesnt look pink from the pics posted in the last page. Must be from the flash? or my bad eye sight?
grin.gif

Yeah I guess so bro. My light blue RED Levis (RED is the STYLE not color lol) and a white V neck.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

They're giving out wristbands already?.

Damn already? Crazy stuff lol. They shuld do that in the ATL, people go crazt over there. In califas its not as bad.

Damn already? Crazy stuff lol. They shuld do that in the ATL, people go crazt over there. In califas its not as bad.

no the guy said he has wristband for the raffle i believe

Originally Posted by joeman1515

no the guy said he has wristband for the raffle i believe

Oh my bad lol. I thought it was for the people camping and the madness that happens. Thats wack, doing a raffle, it should be first come first serve,

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^So wait, a wristband so you can be in the raffle???? damm..

laugh.gif

I heard at Qubic in London the person with the first ticket got a pair so anything is possibe.

Back
Top Bottom