Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by debs 168

ppl aren't trying to get 500ish for these sneakers tho. everybody is on this 650-700ish phase.
i've tried.

Naw.....
tongue.gif

Wow its a couple of legit sellers on here willing to do $500....

Co sign. Some people trying to do their area code 510! Lol
($)303, lets get it!

nike is playing mind games...i feel like the early-mid 97 nWo looking for sting in the rafters...

Just a heads up for people that are trying to cop via NDC. If you not familiar with online purchases in this site, they only allow one pair for customer forall the exclusive releases. I dont mind though, I only need a pair to wear...good luck if your trying to cop more than one pair to re-sell, by the time youcome back around to add another pair to your cart they might be long gone.

The black/pink def grew on me. My friend wore them the other day, and i tried mine on again last night.

I think it's fair to rate all of them equal....

they all have their strengths and their weaknesses.

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

does anyone know how many pairs ndc usually gets?
i know they sold out in 6 min for the black pink release
im pretty sure it was more like 6 seconds not 6 minutes..i wasnt on at the time but dudes had orders cancelled left and right and i heard theywere gone within the first minutes, meaning if you didnt finish checkout and get them in your card in the first minutes you didnt get a pair, but thatsmisleading that makes it sound like you could of come on 5 minutes after the drop and copped, thats not the case, 6 minutes is how long it took for everyone toget through checkout and stuff. itd be like saying it took the yeezys an hour to sellout in a store, when in reality they were long sold out, it just took anhour to ring up all the pairs

all the guys trying to cop more than one pair on nds, unless it drops at an obscure time, it wont happen, even then your chances are so small

maybe for the zens but the black/pinks did not go that way. i had a lot of time to think about what i wanted to get (not knowing that it was one per customer).i got what i wanted checked out and went back to get another for a friend before deciding against it. even when i decided against it, i still had a few minutesbefore ALL of the sizes sold out. i was there for more than 6 min. i had enough time to cop what i want, go on like three different forums and notify friendsbefore they were sold out.

i say they sold out in like 10 min. some sizes like 8 and 8.5 were there for a min before selling out.

man this ndc stuff scared the hell out of me just now. they put the other two back up (sold out tho). i had to formulate what i was seeing lol before itregistered. a dude was extra nervous. palms sweaty, heart beating crazy lol...

anyway (back to the black/pinks), i was randomly hitting refresh when they popped up and i sat up in my chair and copped.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Black&Pinks Zens are still the best

fixed.

before, my opinion was black & pinks > zens > tans

now after actually looking at these, it's zens > tans > black and pinks

it's something about the black ones i just can't feel anymore
ohwell.gif

These tans are not selling for more than $650 with hype. Wait a week or so and then they will start coming down. Like I said, most peeps would rather spend$600 or more on the black colorway or Zen.

if they made the zens with the y print on the back of the sneaker as well as the areas its already on plus a glow in the dark swoosh, then the zens would bethe best IMHO.
if the blacks didn't crease so easily, they'd be the best.
if the tans weren't so...tan... then they'd be the best.

but each has its flaws so none of them are better than the other IMO. but i like the zens because i am more comfortable rocking a grey sneaker with orange init with any outfit than a black/pink sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom