Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

i still need that ndc link. anybody?

nike.com

laugh.gif

Do people have no common sense and are to god damn lazy to go to the nike website and search for the shoe itself, good god.

I got NDC auto refreshing every 5 secs

all I did was search "yeezy", that would be whack if I didn't even have the correct page refreshing

Originally Posted by debs 168

man this ndc stuff scared the hell out of me just now. they put the other two back up (sold out tho). i had to formulate what i was seeing lol before it registered. a dude was extra nervous. palms sweaty, heart beating crazy lol...

anyway (back to the black/pinks), i was randomly hitting refresh when they popped up and i sat up in my chair and copped.

what page are you refreshing that the other to CW's showed up on? i haven't seen them pop up...

they're not up anymore, and i wouldn't tell you if they were, to be honest. sorry, i need a pair like everyone else that missed out.
=/

they're not up anymore, and i wouldn't tell you if they were, to be honest. sorry, i need a pair like everyone else that missed out.
=/

are you using the original link for the other other CW's?

na. if you follow the thread, you know what to do. all this posting x and y links every time somebody asks for it is only going to make it harder for thosethat know what to do to get a pair. come on.

i mean ppl asking round about what time, where to look, what colors coming out. stuff you should know. stuff you would know if you read the thread. if pplrepost this same stuff over and over what do you think will happen?

ppl gonna be upset they didn't get a pair when they do drop and can only blame themselves for lessing their odds. be smart.

indifferent.gif
@ the ppl that will ask the same question 5 pages from now andthe same question 5 pages from then. get outta here with that.

lol @ that redman gif. if dudes spent more time reading the thread and less time being cute, looking for gifs on the net, they'd know where to look andwouldn't be asking the same questions.

true that...

like i say all the time if you really want this shoe or any shoe for that matter, you should have been doing your homework a long time ago and not tryin totake an easy way out and ask questions, then get salty when no one wants to help you with the same information stated 2 threads ago we are on vol 4 so if youreally wanted these shoes all the info has been said in previous posts and threads....

ppl aren't trying to get 500ish for these sneakers tho. everybody is on this 650-700ish phase.
i've tried.

Not everybody. Some people got the BEST deal on NT.
nerd.gif

na. if you follow the thread, you know what to do. all this posting x and y links every time somebody asks for it is only going to make it harder for those that know what to do to get a pair. come on.

i mean ppl asking round about what time, where to look, what colors coming out. stuff you should know. stuff you would know if you read the thread. if ppl repost this same stuff over and over what do you think will happen?

ppl gonna be upset they didn't get a pair when they do drop and can only blame themselves for lessing their odds. be smart.

i've been following the thread for a minute...all i did was ask you if you used the same link that was for the same CW's...i also still have the samelink that was posted a while, because ive been following the thread. be smart.
wink.gif

then you should be able to answer your own question, genius.

thanks, i wish you the very best in your search for the shoes. i also have you get that stick out of your @ss someday too.

Back
Top Bottom