Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

for those doubting the mcfly hypermax hit me up, ive got pictures that will make you say otherwise. But there are no other shoes for me to get this summer, looks kinda week
smh.gif
HOH only...???

i dont think so

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by rickyfong

wow almost none of the tans on ebay break 600$ anymore.. guess the moneys not all that great anymore.
grin.gif

GTID LACES REALLY WORTH 10 DOLLARS? http://cgi.ebay.com/FULLY...WDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

one website did a restock on tan yeezys right now for 600 USD$
been refreshin for a while and no1 be coppin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sizes are 8.5-9.5 and 11. pm if you need. which i doubt
Thats true 600 is to much for the tan ones.

maybe 5ish okay.

its all depend on the size.

i wish a website would do a restock on the zens...for under 6. argh. i shouldn't have waited.

Thought I really had one, I believe I was a minute or two late.

Damn me for grabbing something to eat. I was refreshing for two hours and I just had to get up at that moment.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i wish a website would do a restock on the zens...for under 6. argh. i shouldn't have waited.
Dont mean to down you or anything but a lot of people are about to be in your situation.
Ebay sizes drying up. Resellers are running out of pairs or raising price due to avaliabilty,
..and alot people or going to realize they should have hopped on a pair when they could haved.

yeah. you can't get lv products anywhere other than lv stores, lv's website and *maybe* bloomingdales, iirc. elux is no longer selling lv by the way.elux is actually closing as of the 20 something.

lv is very funny about companies selling their product.

anybody think that its a good idea if i trade my vvvvvnds penny foams, eggplant foams, pearl og foams and others for a couple pairs of air yeezys???

Damn ppl going Yeezy Crazy. I am happy all three shoes are released Now. But damn it's going to be boring now whats the next hype shoes ???

Originally Posted by cannon

anybody think that its a good idea if i trade my vvvvvnds penny foams, eggplant foams, pearl og foams and others for a couple pairs of air yeezys???

roll.gif
i dont know the condition but thats not even close to being worseit...and a few other pairs? why trade 800++ worth of shoes for a pair you could buy for 500-600...this is a horrible idea

^^^ space jams (not nearly as limited but very sought after) and true blue III's if not released in U.S. (everybody is going to find a connect in Canada orEurope)

thats a ridiculously stupid trade. you said a couple pairs of air yeezy's...which ones?? to everyone, just to hype it up more, what would be a good tradefor the blk/pnks?? just wondering what people think is comparable to this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom