Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

actually....http://hypebeast.com/2009/06/paper-nike-air-yeezy-by-filippo-perin/

Let the hype begin
smile.gif

^ You're an idiot.
roll.gif

No matter how hard you try to hype these up, they won't be as sought after as the Yeezy's.

Give it up, sir.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

MCFLY HYPERMAX. START THE HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
indifferent.gif

Why would you want to start the hype?

Hype = this %#%% all over again.
smh.gif
Please forgive him. He's a self-proclaimed hypebeast, and it boosts hisself-esteem.

smh @ people who don't know these dropped on NDC already. if you want the shoes so badly atleast put in a little effort/research to cop em for retail

Man I need a break after copping each pair of Yeezys, this stuff is getting out of control. I do want to reach the status when I have the info for the exactdrop time though. Next the Barack Obama Timberlands, j/k.

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Because I'll be able t
indifferent.gif
get 2-3 pairs
eek.gif
f Hypermaxes and resell t
indifferent.gif
y
indifferent.gif
u f
indifferent.gif
r AL
indifferent.gif
T m
indifferent.gif
re than retail
wink.gif

Tyler- Being a hypebeast doesnt boast anything. It's the way I am. I haven't struck out on any pairs that I really wanted so the ability to cause hypehas not stopped me from getting anything.

HYPE ON

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Everything in his posts is hypebeast this, hypebeast that.
Indeed.
pimp.gif

There seems to be a lack of hypebeast's currently.... i have big shoes to fill of a certain hype....

I have accepted the fact that I am a hypebeast... we all are. Half of the people in this thread camped out waiting for NDC! People said they were gonna misswork for the drop on WED. NIKETALK builds a shoe up... and next thing we know...pages in each thread grows and grows... campouts follow...and people whine andcomplain because they didnt get theirs. That's what the game has become. Take it for what it is, or get left behind.

Indeed.
pimp.gif

There seems to be a lack of hypebeast's currently.... i have big shoes to fill of a certain hype....

I have accepted the fact that I am a hypebeast... we all are. Half of the people in this thread camped out waiting for NDC! People said they were gonna miss work for the drop on WED. NIKETALK builds a shoe up... and next thing we know...pages in each thread grows and grows... campouts follow...and people whine and complain because they didnt get theirs. That's what the game has become. Take it for what it is, or get left behind.

QFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well said and sooo true!

Just do your homework, make connects....and your chances of coppin hyped up kicks are better than mosts!

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Because I'll be able t
indifferent.gif
get 2-3 pairs
eek.gif
f Hypermaxes and resell t
indifferent.gif
y
indifferent.gif
u f
indifferent.gif
r AL
indifferent.gif
T m
indifferent.gif
re than retail
wink.gif

Tyler- Being a hypebeast doesnt boast anything. It's the way I am. I haven't struck out on any pairs that I really wanted so the ability to cause hype has not stopped me from getting anything.

HYPE ON

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Indeed.
pimp.gif

I have accepted the fact that I am a hypebeast... we all are. Half of the people in this thread camped out waiting for NDC! People said they were gonna miss work for the drop on WED. NIKETALK builds a shoe up... and next thing we know...pages in each thread grows and grows... campouts follow...and people whine and complain because they didnt get theirs. That's what the game has become. Take it for what it is, or get left behind.

Aint that the truth.

rmkstore got a restock on the tans, they're $600. I was able to add sizes 8.5, 9, 9.5, and 11 to my cart. Take it for what it's worth. And keep thebuying/selling/trading out of this thread.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Indeed.
pimp.gif

Aint that the truth.
finally someone shares my views on "hypebeasts".. honestly if we werent hypebeasts in the littlest sense we would all wear asics andstay off of these boards, hypebeast is someone who follows the trends...why is that a bad term, a bunch of idiots decided to make it negative, the kid whowears bright colors, scarves and nut huggers isnt a hypebeast..hes a loser with no sense of style.

Back
Top Bottom