Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by adot87

Got a size 10 and 10.5 available in the net/net Yeezy's! Pm if interested with best offer.

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you

B
roll.gif
A
roll.gif
N
roll.gif
N
roll.gif
E
roll.gif
D
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by adot87

Got a size 10 and 10.5 available in the net/net Yeezy's! Pm if interested with best offer.

Its always some guy with 8 posts.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

anyone get heavy creasing on the strap of the net/net?
From wearing them, or from out the box, I've seen people get their pair, and the shoe was heavily creased out the box

they all better come back out in a fsr soon!!I know theres gonna be a random restock of the nets coming up because they did that with the black/pinks and zens.

Originally Posted by KING XERKSES

they all better come back out in a fsr soon!!I know theres gonna be a random restock of the nets coming up because they did that with the black/pinks and zens.

LOL. I doubt it.

anymore Yeezy colorways coming out? i missed out on all of them.

I just found out why they released yesterday .........................It was because yesterday was kanye's b-day so they decided to be tricky and drop them

FKIN NIKE !!!!

Originally Posted by RetroTwoThree

From wearing them, or from out the box, I've seen people get their pair, and the shoe was heavily creased out the box

Man I saw one pair at release that came out the box with a decent size gouge on the strap. I dunno what happens from the time of factory boxing to point ofsale, but man, more and more sneakers are showing up F'd up at the retailers. The creases on the straps are from them being tried on by someone, or atleast someone undoing the strap by pulling it back and across the shoe rather than straight up. Creases on the strap of the Net/Net are gonna be morenoticeable cuz there is no embossed Y's on em.

Originally Posted by gourmetkickz

Man I saw one pair at release that came out the box with a decent size gouge on the strap. I dunno what happens from the time of factory boxing to point of sale, but man, more and more sneakers are showing up F'd up at the retailers. The creases on the straps are from them being tried on by someone, or at least someone undoing the strap by pulling it back and across the shoe rather than straight up. Creases on the strap of the Net/Net are gonna be more noticeable cuz there is no embossed Y's on em.

Its no biggie man. The leather on these shoes are like paper soft and and can crease just by the box dropping or tilting hard.

At NT Chicago there were a bunch of pairs with dies from the leather uneven. Like a reddish tint to the upper portion where it flares out. I figured for a shoethat retails for $215 they would have great quality control, but I guess B grades in the yeezys never hit the outlets.

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

At NT Chicago there were a bunch of pairs with dies from the leather uneven. Like a reddish tint to the upper portion where it flares out. I figured for a shoe that retails for $215 they would have great quality control, but I guess B grades in the yeezys never hit the outlets.

Yea, Just imagining how bad GR quality would be

Could have gotten these, but I knew I wasn't going to wear em. I wonder what the next hyped up release will be....

Originally Posted by GTEK

Man I saw one pair at release that came out the box with a decent size gouge on the strap. I dunno what happens from the time of factory boxing to point of sale, but man, more and more sneakers are showing up F'd up at the retailers. The creases on the straps are from them being tried on by someone, or at least someone undoing the strap by pulling it back and across the shoe rather than straight up. Creases on the strap of the Net/Net are gonna be more noticeable cuz there is no embossed Y's on em.

Its no biggie man. The leather on these shoes are like paper soft and and can crease just by the box dropping or tilting hard.
the leather is papersoft and natural creases are okay, but my strap's corner did come bent
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rickyfong

Originally Posted by GTEK

the leather is papersoft and natural creases are okay, but my strap's corner did come bent
grin.gif

The shoes prob pressed against each other in the box.

I seen a good amount of pairs of pre creased. Most of the cause the the shoes rubbing off on each other. And the strap was creased on some pairs. What can youdo? In the end their shoes and they are meant to be worn.

Back
Top Bottom