Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

i can't be mad at you guys who copped, i honestly wouldve camped and refreshed if my head wasn't so geared on it being a weds release...arghhhhhhhhh

and yea there WILL be random restock in sizes, cuz it happens all the time with peoples order getting cancelled....just a matter of when....

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by modernart

well, just an FYI: i got my email confirmation at10:33pm PST (3 minutes after the official drop) and my homie got his email confirmation at 10:40pm PST. both of our orders have shipped already as of today. so if you got your email order confirmation between 10:31 PM PST - 10:40pm PST, you should be good!
10:43... *nervous laugh*
haha i got my confirmation at 1:44 (which i guess would be 10:44 for yall)
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TooMuchair89

one of my homies account say in progress !!!! is he done???
nope, hes not safe until it says shipped.

everyone (except for a lucky few who had theirs shipped) has in progress/ pending delivery right now

^ nah, "in progress" is the same as "pending"

i got the "in progress" status earlier today on the flash site, but got the "pending" status everytime i logged onto the non-flash site.

this is the only time where i wish the nike website was like footlockers or finishlines, with the tiles that show sizes, vs a drop down menu....

refresh...click....refresh....click....refresh.....click scroll to check 13....refresh click....

non-flash site..

i don't wear a 9.5 and already got my 10.5 from the NTSF raffle. i just figure i could use 9.5 as bait lol
pimp.gif

tan-nike-air-yeezy-ndc-conf.jpg

You know, i really love this shoe. All my friends were asking me to explain it, and I just told them, futuristic...You for sure can have a conversation goingjust on the shoes..Got give props on the design, very unique and creative...

Angel

I thought NDC was gonna make me humble Iron Sheik style but then I saw this... Im good. They'll be here tomorrow.. pics coming soon.

Originally Posted by checkmynikes

is that a total of three pairs ModernArt?
LOL

2 tans (1 from ntsf raffle and 1 from ndc,) and 1 zen. i'm happy with it. i'm accepting the fact that it's almost impossible to pick up the blackpair without paying over 600

i don't wear a 9.5 and already got my 10.5 from the NTSF raffle. i just figure i could use 9.5 as bait lol
pimp.gif
re: your sig.

zens for black & pinks is one thing, but if someone was to trade you black & pinks for tans i'd be very, very surprised.

better put some money on top.

they just released and the tans are already fetching lower prices than the other two. this time after the first two they were fetching way more.

good luck tho!

Cant wait till i get mine in already got a sick fit nothing over the top though cause some cats around here just kill the shoes .

Originally Posted by jphonix

pimp.gif
re: your sig.

zens for black & pinks is one thing, but if someone was to trade you black & pinks for tans i'd be very, very surprised.

better put some money on top.

they just released and the tans are already fetching lower prices than the other two. this time after the first two they were fetching way more.

good luck tho!
yeah, it's kind of bittersweet for me. i'm glad i got the extra tan pair from NDC, but where was this luck with the black/pink ndcdrop??!! lol

i'm willing to accept that these won't go for more than $500, but i'm just gonna try to shop it around.

Back
Top Bottom