Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

HOH chi is a wrap i guess. lady said there was still a few spots left. you gotta line up while the mall is open, then go home when it closes, and come backwhen it opens, etc... pretty lame they changed up the way they handle releases, or i'd be there now.. although, this way makes much more sense than, "lets let 100 people come here when the mall opens Friday, and see who the first 20 in line are!" At least i now know how the releases will be handled fromhere on out."

^^^^ HOH CHI is a joke...the camp out for the blk ones was stupid...kids who supposely got there 1st created a "list" then on fri morning let onlypeople on the list in the mall in single file line fashion only to get a ticket to pick up the shoes on sat morning. They dont allow camp outs in or by themall cuz somebody damaged the mall door when the zens came out...but you can hang out by the train tracks till the break of dawn....i aint gonna bother w/allthat bs..im gettin mines this weds from my connect...

I need like 15 NT'ers who want to come with me on wednesday or thursday to HOH and then NT so we can get wristbands and then be out... IF you down PM me...this way were all guaranteed pairs...

*@$+ it i guess ill go on tuesday also... Is NT NY doing a raffle? or wristbands? Hopefully someone can help out

is the blends in downtown los angeles gonna have the raffle for the yeezys as well? or are they not getting them?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

*@$+ it i guess ill go on tuesday also... Is NT NY doing a raffle? or wristbands? Hopefully someone can help out

raffle no point in going there deep...youll be sent home

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Tans IMO are the worse out of the 3 that dropped so far.
I don't know how people say this and these are the only ones he actually wore. Plus I think all the Yeezy's were made for some type of chino or khaki pants. If you look at some of the old footage he rarely wore jeans with them......
..what does that have to do with anything...he wore them but how does that make the colorway better. i am liking the nets more and more but i still think the zens are way way better, doesnt matter who wore what
I don't know what it has to do with anything. I think I'm comparing these to Jordans and how some people say some models/colorways aren't good enough if Michael never wore/played in them.
but kanye has been seen wearing all 3 colorways, many times, with pix to prove it... did you not know that or something?

duno if big sean really has stocks of tans on deck. heard he got his pair shipped to la the day he came in for the rif in store meet n greet. lol posted hisjesus piece n tans pages back. they were cleannn

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

i said KANYE has SOD.

im sure he could get sean a pair with ease....

Kanye said in a vid posted on his page that he had to go on ebay to cop....
nerd.gif

With his ego...I dont think he would let nike get away without giving him 3,000 pairs of his own shoe.

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Tans IMO are the worse out of the 3 that dropped so far.
I don't know how people say this and these are the only ones he actually wore. Plus I think all the Yeezy's were made for some type of chino or khaki pants. If you look at some of the old footage he rarely wore jeans with them......
..what does that have to do with anything...he wore them but how does that make the colorway better. i am liking the nets more and more but i still think the zens are way way better, doesnt matter who wore what
I don't know what it has to do with anything. I think I'm comparing these to Jordans and how some people say some models/colorways aren't good enough if Michael never wore/played in them.
but kanye has been seen wearing all 3 colorways, many times, with pix to prove it... did you not know that or something?

I'm talking about originally when the first couple of colorways were being worn by Mr. West in 08'.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Hype started late, but looks like its picking up haahha!

nope hype started saturday morning HOHLA was a wrap after the Lebron release, people
stay just to secure there pair & NSW did a list sunday morning so if you go to those two
places your wasting your time, but it doesn't occur to you since you got 6 pairs on lock,
so i give you props.

yeah, nsw is most likely a wrap
i didnt know that about hohla though...i thought they didnt do that

You Know What REALLY Grinds My Gears????????????????? PEOPLE HYPING UP THIS SHOE IN THIS THREAD!!! YOUR ONLY GONNA MAKE DUDES LINE UP ALOT EARLIER THEN THEYPLANNED!! Do You Relize You Put Hypebeasts In Panic Mode!! And We All Know When A Hypebeast Is In Panic Mode They Get There Camping Chairs Out And Post Up At"ALL" The Spots Theses Are Dropping At A Whole Week In Advance!! SMH CUT THE CRAP PEOPLE!!............... And Thats What REALLY Grinds My Gears.

question about niketown (chicago). I hear they arnt allowing camping. and people can start lineing up before they open. is this true? also i think if its truethey shud clarify how early people can lineup.

Back
Top Bottom