Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

w/e im doing some ill !!! supreme wtd hypebeast %%+.... camp out across the st and make the list for hoh im not missing out on this pair...

any word in SF? I'm away as of the moment but would be aroun the bay area by 2mrw.

Anyone know how the raffle works at NTNY?

I didn't need to cop in NY for the first two pairs...so I'm not sure

when do I need to show up, what time is the raffle?

places are doing all these raffles to avoid the campout nonsense but i personally think its going to piss everyone off and cause more headaches in the end.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

w/e im doing some ill !!! supreme wtd hypebeast %%+.... camp out across the st and make the list for hoh im not missing out on this pair...
laugh.gif

the hoh doesnt take lists from anybody

this is ridiculous

..see this is why i like raffles...not only does it give people a chance, but it prevents people from wasting their time waiting for some 200 dollarsneakers...

www.citygearusa.com "We just got word that we will be receivingthe the Nike Air Yeezy tan colorway. Nike is letting us put the Yeezy in our Memphis store.The address is 4641 American Way Memphis, TN 38118. The phone number is 901-565-8265."

Originally Posted by RetroTwoThree

www.citygearusa.com "We just got word that we will be receivingthe the Nike Air Yeezy tan colorway. Nike is letting us put the Yeezy in our Memphis store. The address is 4641 American Way Memphis, TN 38118. The phone number is 901-565-8265."

Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom