Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Tell me what you guys think, I personally think the concept is tight, but I would like a few changes if they were to release these.....

^^Thank KILLS any color release so far. Hottest IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh you mad, if you dont mind me asking whered you get the black/pinks from? and frijo_sneaker, howd the craigslist deal go? dude told me he met up someone indowntown frisco!

I just tried them at the house... joints crease just by looking at them SMH... and I did a trade... my DMP for the yeezys and $200

Originally Posted by jphonix

as promised:

how's that for trilogy pix?
wink.gif

pimp.gif
Dog for some reason when i seen those pics. I just started rolling.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dudes mad lame if they need to come to niketalk to see a chick.
Now you bout to get mad trade pm's
Blk/Pnks for your girl.
laugh.gif

Nice pics though.

Chic is HOT. The set of three might be hotter! I still need the black and pinks in a 12 if anyone has them. Oh btw I WON THE RAFFLE AT ST ALFRED'S INCHICAGO TODAY! MY NET NET are on the WAY!

How do yall yeezy's fit i wear a size 13 in basically all jordans i was thinking of copping a size 14 pair of zens, what yall think?

Wasn't posted, so here:
http://nicekicks.com/2009...-loop-dreams-foundation/

Nice to know that all proceeds went to charity not that the resellers care anyway.

Anyone know how to see listings that ended?

Click "Advanced Search"
Type "Air Yeezy" or the color of the Yeezy you want to find.
Check the box that says "Completed listings"

However be prepared to dig through listings because people have been attaching Air Yeezy to everything.

Originally Posted by ineedjordans

Chic is HOT. The set of three might be hotter! I still need the black and pinks in a 12 if anyone has them. Oh btw I WON THE RAFFLE AT ST ALFRED'S IN CHICAGO TODAY! MY NET NET are on the WAY!
I wonder who else won???? where are you located btw???

J,your girl is hot. Forget the kicks, you got her
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by rickyfong

jphonix, dude you gotta pretty sweet living room! you need more NET YEEZYS!
thanx!

i'm getting one more pair of nets... to keep on ice... then i'll have 2 of each of my size.

unloading my extra zens, and i'll be unloading some nets if my local connect gets a late shipment like they say they are (they got zens a month late, sowe'll see)...

Originally Posted by jphonix

as promised:

how's that for trilogy pix?
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Nice pics overall J! From your girl, to the living room, to of course the Yeezys. Just how did you get your hands on 6 pairs of Zens (If you dont mind measking)?

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE NET/NET:

Who has their toe-box Y print so messed up (straight out the box) that it looks like it's just suede with no Y print

Originally Posted by modernart

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE NET/NET:

Who has their toe-box Y print so messed up (straight out the box) that it looks like it's just suede with no Y print
some of 'em are just like that out the box man... sucks.

Back
Top Bottom