Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by modernart

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE NET/NET:

Who has their toe-box Y print so messed up (straight out the box) that it looks like it's just suede with no Y print
some of 'em are just like that out the box man... sucks.
so horrible.
mad.gif

i'll have pics in a bit...

Who has their toe-box Y print so messed up (straight out the box) that it looks like it's just suede with no Y print
ME ME ME! its like their y-print stamping machine broke so its printed super lightly to a point sometimes its invisible. sigh. anyone get wind onthe 4th empty slot icon on NDC?

Originally Posted by jphonix

some of 'em are just like that out the box man... sucks.

WOW! Thats messed up. Hope I never see that live.
Also Yo J are those zens your girl size?

I wore my Nets 2day to the local mall down here in the "D".............wish you all could have seen the reaction.... I had EVERYONES eyez like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
hahahaha... I LOVE THESE...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Also Yo J are those zens your girl size?

nah, it's an 8, she needs a 6.5, 7 at the most... none of which are anywhere to be found on feebay...

the Y print is SO FAINT!

HERE IS THE SIZE 9.5 PAIR FROM NDC
3623392559_0d3cdd323a.jpg

3624212578_084a975ee8.jpg

3623394079_19b15e8446.jpg

AND HERE IS A PIC FOR COMPARISON (the shoe on the left is the 9.5 from NDC, the shoe on the right is the 10.5from NTSF). NOTICE HOW THE Y PRINT ON THE 10.5 SHOE ON THE RIGHT HAS DEEPER ENGRAVED Y PRINTS)
3623396605_e68a9cd93c.jpg

Yo I'm not much of a resseller, but I was wondering if 475 would be a good deal to let these go ? I copped for retail.

^^the highest offer i've received for each of my 10.5 and 9.5 net/net is 525 local pickup..this shoe is nothing compared to the black/pink or even the zenshaha $#+*!

^^the highest offer i've received for each of my 10.5 and 9.5 net/net is 525 local pickup..this shoe is nothing compared to the black/pink or even the zens haha $#+*!
sounds great.

^^the highest offer i've received for each of my 10.5 and 9.5 net/net is 525 local pickup..this shoe is nothing compared to the black/pink or even the zens haha $#+*!

Yo that's pretty good. I have a size 11. I guess that size isn't doing well lol. I agree with you that these are not in the same level as zen greys orblack n pink.

I would take 525 if you want to sell them now as a reseller, Ebay price is going for 500 give or take, minus ebay fees, shipping and all = 450 or less. As Ipredicted, these are the blk>zen>tan price wise, and about 100 dollars different between each of them.

just received my tans from ebay... literally smiling when i opened up the box and held them...glow in the dark swoosh
pimp.gif
...worth the 536 i paid for

not gonna lie, i've been lookin on ebay, trying to pull 4-435$ prices....they always end at 450$ though...pewwwwwwwwwwwww

edit: just won a pair for 435$ shipped....i'm done, no more, bye bye, see you guys later, i'll post the trio at the end but that's it!

tans=sz 8, greys = sz 8.5, blk/pnks = 9

so inconsistant....

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Damn black/pinks are on a drought in size 8!
frown.gif
might just pull the trigger on tans.
i got the black and pink size 8 off ndc when they released and i have been beating them to death ....i reALLY dont care about the hype i loveenjoying the quality of the shoe for anything i even like to do laundry in them there so comfyl......
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I got 1 pair of blacks.......2 pairs of tans (1 of which im selling check sig) ........still gotta cop those Zens!!!

Back
Top Bottom