Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by spacej23

Maybe my parents raised me differently, and I'm just old-fashion, but I would never share those type of pictures of a loved one with a bunch of random strangers on the internet. Although, if you don't really love her, I guess it doesn't matter.
smile.gif

I feel the same way and I think of myself to be old fashioned. I keep the pics, "Money Shots" i call 'em, of my girl private. If he doesn'tlove her then do what ya gotta do. I'm no way knockin' on JPhonix.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I've been on a cruise for the past week.

Can a dude get some cliffnotes?
nerd.gif

EDIT: Specifically, about the NDC release and any other noteworthy details.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
?

I hope you don't think I'm asking for help/information.

I'm just wondering how the last release went for all my Yeezy thread veterans.

I've been M.I.A. this past week and I'm not trying to read all the pages that have been written for the past two weeks.

i love her. more than any girl i've ever been with. will probably marry this girl.

the first pix were my idea, but she wanted to do these pix. the other night i actually wanted to just go to bed, but it was our only chance this weekend andshe insisted.

we both just thought the pix would turn out good, she's beautiful, the shoes are fly, so it's whatever... apart from some comments on here, kanye'sblog, and my facebook, it's not like this is getting her any real attention, or "e-fame"... she doesn't even read the comments about the pixunless i show them to her...

she's just comfortable with her looks, likes the shoes, and knows the pix are sexy...

it obviously inspired others too, there was a couple girls showing their stuff in yeezys after our pic. i can't believe dudes would have anything negativeto say about it.

and i fail to see how taking these pix could somehow mean i don't love her, nor do i get why people think it's so bad. girls who model and stuff takewaaaaaaay more showing pix, doesn't mean they're bad people, tasteless, unclassy, or anything like that. the female anatomy is a beautiful thing, andshould be celebrated imo... and i think it's mega dope when a girl is aware of that, and comfortable doing so...

i heard rumors b4 the zens even dropped about more colorways coming out next year (this came from the buyer for a couple of popular boutiques out in cali,according to his nike rep).

and of course someone came in this thread and said their store connect told them another colorway is coming later this year.

however, none of this has been confirmed.

i'm just hoping if one more comes out, and that's it, it's the charcoal/fire red colorway (unless they can come with something better beyond anydoubt). although i don't want it to be a GR... call it elitism, but i don't wanna see every tom, rick, and harry walking around the mall with yeezyson...

Originally Posted by jphonix

i heard rumors b4 the zens even dropped about more colorways coming out next year (this came from the buyer for a couple of popular boutiques out in cali, according to his nike rep).

and of course someone came in this thread and said their store connect told them another colorway is coming later this year.

i'm just hoping if one more comes out, and that's it, it's the charcoal/fire red colorway (unless they can come with something better beyond any doubt). although i don't want it to be a GR... call it elitism, but i don't wanna see every tom, rick, and harry walking around the mall with yeezys on...

The last sentence is QFT. And yeah some guys see a pic with a girl with no top and go crazy.
smh.gif
Just goes to show you there looking forlust....not appreciating the art of the pic.....
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

P.S. Yeah she laying on Kanye. But she dreaming bout Gtek.
wink.gif

^Dreaming about Gtek changing his price 6 times on me while we were working out a deal!
Then....not even following through and selling em!

Originally Posted by GTEK

i heard rumors b4 the zens even dropped about more colorways coming out next year (this came from the buyer for a couple of popular boutiques out in cali, according to his nike rep).

i'm just hoping if one more comes out, and that's it, it's the charcoal/fire red colorway (unless they can come with something better beyond any doubt). although i don't want it to be a GR... call it elitism, but i don't wanna see every tom, rick, and harry walking around the mall with yeezys on...

The last sentence is QFT. And yeah some guys see a pic with a girl with no top and go crazy.
smh.gif
Just goes to show you there looking for lust....not appreciating the art of the pic.....
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

P.S. Yeah she laying on Kanye. But she dreaming bout Gtek.
wink.gif

G ... YOU MEAN RICO ...

i love her. more than any girl i've ever been with. will probably marry this girl.

the first pix were my idea, but she wanted to do these pix. the other night i actually wanted to just go to bed, but it was our only chance this weekend and she insisted.

we both just thought the pix would turn out good, she's beautiful, the shoes are fly, so it's whatever... apart from some comments on here, kanye's blog, and my facebook, it's not like this is getting her any real attention, or "e-fame"... she doesn't even read the comments about the pix unless i show them to her...

she's just comfortable with her looks, likes the shoes, and knows the pix are sexy...

it obviously inspired others too, there was a couple girls showing their stuff in yeezys after our pic. i can't believe dudes would have anything negative to say about it.

and i fail to see how taking these pix could somehow mean i don't love her, nor do i get why people think it's so bad. girls who model and stuff take waaaaaaay more showing pix, doesn't mean they're bad people, tasteless, unclassy, or anything like that. the female anatomy is a beautiful thing, and should be celebrated imo... and i think it's mega dope when a girl is aware of that, and comfortable doing so...
totally agreed! its more artistic rather then raunchy. its sexy but not unclassy. we need more people out there who is confident in themselves toproduce stunning photos like these.

BTW IM A RICK DAMMIT!
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^Dreaming about Gtek changing his price 6 times on me while we were working out a deal!
ooooooooooo!

lol im happy with the 400$ pair i found on ebay!

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

ok guys heres my options

550$ cash for my tans

or the 1000$ macbook

White MacBook Specs
13" Screen
120GB HD,
2.1 GHZ Intel Core Duo 2,
1gb Ram
OSX 10.5.7
Office 2008 , iLife 09, iWork 09, Toast Titanium 10, Parallels w/ XP

either the guy you're trading is the biggest hypebeast ever or you're gonna get a box of rocks in the mail.

lol i hate sellers like this!

Told guy I would hit him back.
Just got home from watching the game at a friends laker party to find this....
laugh.gif

I understand that you might view them as "artsy" or what have you, but c'monfam. You should take a few courses in photography before you start categorizing your pictures like that. I agree with you though, the natural female anatomyis a beautiful thing indeed(most times). No hate here, but those pictures are far from being artistic. It serves more as fap material for all the kiddies onhere.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I understand that you might view them as "artsy" or what have you, but c'mon fam. You should take a few courses in photography before you start categorizing your pictures like that. I agree with you though, the natural female anatomy is a beautiful thing indeed(most times). No hate here, but those pictures are far from being artistic. It serves more as fap material for all the kiddies on here.

Indeed. Some of these clowns on here are probably more fascinated by the fact that he can have a social life and still have that many Yeezy's with nostruggle at all.
laugh.gif

prices on tans have dropped alot but still higher than zen...

asia release on these are so delayed, dont believe black has even been released yet

Serious question... what happens to Air Yeezy's value if for example something wrong happens to Kanye... like he gets broke or comes out of the closet orsomething
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom