Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by soles3arching

My collection and yes i wear them!!!!!!

^^^^ I call ducktales until you can provide an tag.
eyes.gif

I think you just jacked this from Kanye's site.
laugh.gif

here u go GTEK just for u. low quality tagged photo

Ok now one more thing...
Can you please put Graduation if front of the Black/Pinks instead of Late Registration?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Ok now one more thing...
Can you please put Graduation if front of the Black/Pinks instead of Late Registration?
this reminds me of a brilliant idea i had for a nike sb kanye pack similar to the 3 bears pack. a low mid and high inspired by each of kanyesfirst 3 albums, one could be the graduation bear and be fuzzy like the 3 bears, another could have song lyrics and stuff, i unno i think thatd be a sick idea,package it in a tri fold, with remastered copies of the cds itd never happen but itd be dope, but nice looking display mcflys on the top as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

I don't see 'Ye falling off, but if he becomes a punchline on any level, the value may slip...
laugh.gif
But honestly, I see these being an important part of pop-culture and more importantly, the sneaker game. Imagine if Will Smith had his own Nikes when he was the Fresh Prince of Bel Air...You'd be holding a piece of history right now.
pimp.gif

Punchline huh? Like maybe portraying Kanye as a homosexual fish?

4d116c11a6e2f743e23fac181c3c0a4c4600ca40.jpg

Philadelphia -based, VILLA will make a big introduction to the Cleveland, Ohio market this Saturday (June 20)! Even though the official Grand Opening is notuntil June 26, VILLA has a special treat for those sneakerheads in Cleveland. This Saturday they will be releasing a limited amount of the Net/Net Nike AirYeezys. Here is a link to the release in Philly at VILLA's 52nd Street location: http://www.ruvilla.com/ma...e-air-yeezy-tan-release. So all you Clevelandsneakerheads, this will just be a sneak peek at the HEAT that will be carried at VILLA!

My trio of Yeezy's...all worn maybe @ leat 5X...all copped for retail from DTLR in Baltimore...sorry for the bad quality of the pics...

Do the yeezys fit big because im about to get a pair. i wear foams most of the time and i wear 10.5 to 11s in the foams now im wondering what size yeezyshould get some help please thanks

nice to see spots getting them late... makes me feel good about my spot getting them late like they say they are (they got the zens a month late)...

Originally Posted by GTEK

Ok now one more thing...

one more thing can u stop being a Kanye stan??? lol

Back
Top Bottom