Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

^ For some reason your avy had me
laugh.gif

so i bought some force fields from footlocker for my black yeezys

do these actually work ?

has anyone used them on the black yeezys ? what are ur thoughts ???

Originally Posted by monday22

so i bought some force fields from footlocker for my black yeezys

do these actually work ?

has anyone used them on the black yeezys ? what are ur thoughts ???
You bought them already; why don't you use them and find out?

^^ cuz they were $10 and seemed cheap, just curious if anyone else has used them and liked or not liked them

once u pull that tape off, cant really return them.....

^^ cuz they were $10 and seemed cheap, just curious if anyone else has used them and liked or not liked them

once u pull that tape off, cant really return them.....

Most people dont take the tape off.

Please try out those force fields and let us know how they work, i'd like to try them on my zens...

I use them. I always get the large size. I have a few mediums also.
I don't take the rape off so I can switchem out. At $10 a pop, after buying a set for evey pair of shoes, it adds up to another pair so I just swappem out.
Force fields are a must!!
I'm unDs'n my net/nets right now with the FFs in

FF are pretty garb. I tried them before I got my wearable shoee trees and theres no comparison...WST FTW!

^^^ which WST do u have, protector or universal ? damn, wish i woulda knew about those lol...pretty cool, think ima cop, do they sell these anywhere (besidesonline) ?

So I was finally able to pick up some Tans in my size(2 pairs to be exact) JRICK good looks
wink.gif
. Rock a pair them to work made this pic.

I will post the trilogy when I have time.for now this pic should hold you guys down
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

FF are pretty garb. I tried them before I got my wearable shoee trees and theres no comparison...WST FTW!

thanks for lettn me know about WST, just copped 2 pairs !

im taking those FF sh**s back to FL tomorrow lol

What does WST stand for?!
eyes.gif

Finally i got my black/pink Yeezy..... Props to my boy Jordans160Deep ...... I paid 1,050 for those and the Dark Army Foams..... Watchathink

No problem. I got a pair of the universals and the protectors. I think the protectors are better, since they are just as comfortable as theuniversals and extra rigid to prevent creasing.

WST = wearable shoe trees, these are a MUST for the black/pinks!

hoping my nets should be here next week. cant wait to get em. dont know if ima try to pick up another c/w or not though

Back
Top Bottom