Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by MrWavez

yancancook90 wrote:

if nike does do a GR Yeezy then, the GR should have no glow-in-the-dark sole, no strap whatsoever, no Y-lace thingy, and no special materials or Y-prints.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

yancancook90: sounds like u just described the RT-1

Word..

rt1-nike-high-black-new.jpg

laugh.gif

thats what i was trying to get at
laugh.gif
. apparantly sarcasmdoesnt transfer too well on the interweb

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Nike shouldn't release another CW for at least 5 years.
I actually think they shouldn't wait that long and do a GR right now. Some of us ain't got 500-800 dollars to throw around. I like theshoe a lot and I, for one, could do without the GID sole. Just my opinion.

I was thinking about camping out but I called villa and they said they only have 12 pairs and its already 15 dudes out there. Plus they dont have any sz13's.

Originally Posted by rickyfong

dont know if you guys remembered that i had that long convo with the ndc rep via chat.. NDC called today and apologized with a 10 dollar gift card
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL... Cheap bastards. Interesting that they actually followed up on that though- how did the apology go?

Originally Posted by dmarc

Originally Posted by rickyfong

dont know if you guys remembered that i had that long convo with the ndc rep via chat.. NDC called today and apologized with a 10 dollar gift card
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL... Cheap bastards. Interesting that they actually followed up on that though- how did the apology go?
what happened?

I was planning no copping the GR yeezy's
but if they dont got the GIDD soles
then i'm not copping
thats the only thing that makes them stand out from 3's with straps

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

When do the LVs come out?
I would like to know, as well.
nerd.gif
Call your local LV list. Tell them what shoe and color you would like and then tell them you would like to be put on the list for them. Shouldrelease early to mid july, at least that is what I was told.

a gr version will ruin the prestige of the 1st 3 colorways and the shoe overall. gr is def. a bad idea for this shoe. that being said, knowing nike, iwouldn't be surprised if they did do a gr cause that's just how they roll.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom