Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

spacej23 dope pics man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

Originally Posted by wmbc

$1170 is what i spent on 2 pair of yeezys
brutal, I got all three for that much...

Don't feel bad man...that's about what I spent on my 2 pairs too. $14 more to be more specific. And I don't really feel bad about it either.

did not stand in line 4 a week u might have , so its all good i spend money, money i got.
roll.gif

Something tells me that this vendor of his won't be able to sustain us all.
laugh.gif

I'm glad I asked for help first.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by jphonix

don't care about the details (they could be the first shoe ever made, worn by celebrities, most comfortable shoe in the world, etc.), i don't like the way foams look... they're dumb ugly imo, wouldn't be caught dead in them.

and yes, obviously i love the way yeezys look.

amen. i think Foams look like bananas on your foot.
yeah, like these:
1851503-m.jpg

those look like someone spit a huge loogie on a shoe.

like toad spit that goo on them he spits on jean grey's face, over her mouth, and cyclops has to blast it off, in the first xmen movie...
laugh.gif

i really don't care what kinda hype a shoe gets (and foams get mega hype on this forum), i only buy shoes i think look dope, and that's it.

Don't feel bad man...that's about what I spent on my 2 pairs too. $14 more to be more specific. And I don't really feel bad about it either.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

How did you double-post over a time span of more than 7 hours?
laugh.gif

lol at all the foam critics
eek.gif
. you either love em or hate em.. looks like alot of yeezy fans hate them. i for one love foams. not the ones posted above but the foamposite ones and foampsoite pros
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FOAMS in my opinion are one of nikes best sneaker creations.... they use a rare technology and come out in the best colors..... but thats imo....

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

don't care about the details (they could be the first shoe ever made, worn by celebrities, most comfortable shoe in the world, etc.), i don't like the way foams look... they're dumb ugly imo, wouldn't be caught dead in them.

and yes, obviously i love the way yeezys look.

amen. i think Foams look like bananas on your foot.
yeah, like these:
1851503-m.jpg

those look like someone spit a huge loogie on a shoe.

like toad spit that goo on them he spits on jean grey's face, over her mouth, and cyclops has to blast it off, in the first xmen movie...
laugh.gif

i really don't care what kinda hype a shoe gets (and foams get mega hype on this forum), i only buy shoes i think look dope, and that's it.
indifferent.gif
for posting fake Flightposite 1s.

Foamposites get hype everywhere especially in the Northeast. They are a legendary model for specific reasons (the creation process, the debut during the 97NCAA tournament, Penny Hardaway, etc.). Yeezy's won't attain that status.

i really like these Tan Yeezys, i think im about to get rid of my black and pinks for these tans. just need to find the tans for a decent price.

What was the biggest size made in these? I just saw Chris Bosh wearing the Black/Pink's.

edit:

25i110w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom