Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Just a heads up... I may need to sell my Zens in the future. Keep an eye on the B/S Forum.

what size
nerd.gif

what do you guys think of this its not a trade but if i sold my zens, and then added 100 id be able to afford ds powder x's and ds sb dunk jedis...cantdecide or pull the trigger. you guys wanna weigh in?

Joeman- I say DO IT. You can't find DS powder Xs(my first pair of Js) everyday. It might cost you a Lil more, but some one will always be selling a pair ofYeezys.
JMO

47626a11bda17e0ff5b4aae86d22419340cea278.jpg

To celebrate the official Grand Opening of VILLA's entrance to the Cleveland market, there will be a HUGE Buy 1 Get 1 for $1 SALE going on this weekend(Friday June 26 and Saturday June 27). A lot of people are excited for this new store opening, especially VILLA in being able to give back to a new community.Come check out the great deals this weekend at VILLA located on:

4071 Lee Road
(Lee Harvard Plaza)
Cleveland, OH 44128

Click here for more details!

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

prez bout to have niketalkers salty..rocking the favorite color they cant cop

i got 2 pairs of black & pinks, only thing i'm salty about is how wack he makes 'em look...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

So I finally saw a pic of someone other than an NT'er wearing Yeezy's ... way to go 'Ye!
grin.gif

img_0291_2.jpg

I never really cared for the Black/Pinks. They are too flamboyant and this is proof

Okay, because I was gonna say that I would choose his hair, tight V-neck shirt, or pants as flamboyant before the Yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom