Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

If some chump tried to "call me out" cause i had fakes of sneakers that they were selling on ebay for 700 bucks with his damn iphone i swear i wouldmake him swallow his teeth right then and there.

Originally Posted by Manglor

If some chump tried to "call me out" cause i had fakes of sneakers that they were selling on ebay for 700 bucks with his damn iphone i swear i would make him swallow his teeth right then and there.

Then jack his shoes and iphone
grin.gif

If some chump tried to "call me out" cause i had fakes of sneakers that they were selling on ebay for 700 bucks with his damn iphone i swear i would make him swallow his teeth right then and there.
I gotta agree with Manglor on this one. I would never be caught dead in a pair of fakes but I mean dude didnt seem smart enough to even know hewas wearing fakes. So why call the kid out. It would be ok if the dude was all bein loud like he was rockin some crazy heat but he seemed to be mindin hisown business.

nah, F that, fakes are wack, and chumps who buy them, knowing their fakes, trying to floss in them, putting them on blast is so necessary...

and i promise you, not just anyone is gonna make me swallow my teeth. they better come strapped...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

nah, F that, fakes are wack, and chumps who buy them, knowing their fakes, trying to floss in them, putting them on blast is so necessary...

and i promise you, not just anyone is gonna make me swallow my teeth. they better come strapped...
wink.gif
You've been a pretty cool guy up to this point, so I'm going to be polite.

But just stop.

they better come strapped
^ things like this are better left not said... esp. on the internetz.

If you ever called out anyone who's not a complete lame about their sneakers in public, fake or not, and you were recording them on your iPhone... trust,you'd catch at least two before you even had time to "pull your heat".

Originally Posted by doyung9

wink.gif
You've been a pretty cool guy up to this point, so I'm going to be polite.

But just stop.

they better come strapped
^ things like this are better left not said... esp. on the internetz.

If you ever called out anyone who's not a complete lame about their sneakers in public, fake or not, and you were recording them on your iPhone... trust, you'd catch at least two before you even had time to "pull your heat".

TRUE STORY.....

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

It's gonna be the complete opposite. Y'all bammas who paid 500 plus for the ugly !$% sneakers are gonna look in the closet 2 years later and treat them like Girbaud jeans.

This statement only holds true for the hypebeasts and trendy cats who bought them. I for one can say that I will be wearing this shoe for years to come.

^^ I 2nd that...I truly like the shoe and its comfortable as HECK!

wink.gif
i only agree with this part. i understand its a confrontation,but bullets and ppl losing teeth arent always necessary. Its about the kicks,not whois more "gangsta" than the next man...

This sentence makes a whole lot of sense.
whoever would have on fakes prob wouldnt have the money to purchase yeezys.
So you come flossing in your $700 shoes and recording him with your $300 phone.
Im pretty sure something would go down.
eyes.gif

wink.gif

This is silly!

i'm not trying to sound like a tough guy, but i do work out, and have a bit of martial arts training, so just being honest, not just anyone is gonna knockmy teeth out, that's all i was sayin'...

i just really hate fakes...

I wouldn't rock fake, but some of us aren't able to drop $600 plus for a pair of shoes that's so limited.

i'm not trying to sound like a tough guy, but i do work out, and have a bit of martial arts training, so just being honest, not just anyone is gonna knock my teeth out, that's all i was sayin'...

i just really hate fakes...
that being said, i know there's always bigger fish out there, plenty of people could bust my teeth out, LOL... it's not normally my styleto worry about the next man. and i probably wouldn't actually wild out on someone wearing fakes like that (maybe if i were tipsy)... but i definitelywouldn't be mad at someone else doing it...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by magicmike872

All you peeps unloading your Yeezys are going to regret it. In a year or two when you see someone with stlye rocking them your going to wish you had them.
It's gonna be the complete opposite. Y'all bammas who paid 500 plus for the ugly !$% sneakers are gonna look in the closet 2 years later and treat them like Girbaud jeans.

Why would anyone treat $500 shoes like that?
indifferent.gif
They're actually $215 shoes ... and this is one reason:

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Actually...the shoe is how much you paid for it. If someone pays $500 for a shoe, in their eyes it's worth $500....obviously.

Originally Posted by spacej23

"In the battle for survival the ignorant man has a considerable advantage."

smh.gif

In case you are confused what this quote is in reference to, then my point is proven even more.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

wink.gif

This is silly!

2nd

Back
Top Bottom