Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by magicmike872

All you peeps unloading your Yeezys are going to regret it. In a year or two when you see someone with stlye rocking them your going to wish you had them.
It's gonna be the complete opposite. Y'all bammas who paid 500 plus for the ugly !$% sneakers are gonna look in the closet 2 years laterand treat them like Girbaud jeans.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

All you peeps unloading your Yeezys are going to regret it. In a year or two when you see someone with stlye rocking them your going to wish you had them.
It's gonna be the complete opposite. Y'all bammas who paid 500 plus for the ugly !$% sneakers are gonna look in the closet 2 years later and treat them like Girbaud jeans.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's gonna be the complete opposite. Y'all bammas who paid 500 plus for the ugly !$% sneakers are gonna look in the closet 2 years later and treat them like Girbaud jeans.

Why would anyone treat $500 shoes like that?
indifferent.gif

This statement only holds true for the hypebeasts and trendy cats who boughtthem. I for one can say that I will be wearing this shoe for years to come.

Originally Posted by spacej23

This statement only holds true for the hypebeasts and trendy cats who bought them. I for one can say that I will be wearing this shoe for years to come.

TRUE STORY..... i paid 350 for my zens and 650 for my blinks, i doubt i'd treat them like $60 dollar jeans...... common sense

Originally Posted by Rapido27

indifferent.gif
They're actually $215 shoes ... and this is one reason:

perez-yeezys2.jpg

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

indifferent.gif

perez-yeezys2.jpg

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow.
laugh.gif

damn....i feel kinda bad for dude
laugh.gif

dude looked mad shook lol .... didnt know why he was getting so much attention

It's gonna be the complete opposite. Y'all bammas who paid 500 plus for the ugly #%* sneakers are gonna look in the closet 2 years later and treat them like Girbaud jeans.

Haha Girbaud. Its going to be hard to pull these off in 2 years when the FAD of nut hugger skinny jeans are out of style. Society will can hype you up andbring your @ss right back down.....

There are some people who really dont know anything about shoes. I'm sure a lot of fakes where sold to Parents who tried to surprise their kids with someyeezys. Shame on people who got them knowing they are fake.

"In the battle for survival the ignorant man has a considerableadvantage."

smh.gif

In case you are confused what this quote is in reference to, then my point is proven evenmore.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

indifferent.gif

perez-yeezys2.jpg

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

no wonder will.i.am punched him.... i would swung at him too...

i think i'm gonna use the video recorder on my iphone to call out someone if i ever see someone rocking fakes out... that dude was actually kinda humble,but you know most cats would try to act like they're flossin' if you approached them, recording them, talking about their yeezys...

fakes need to be called out like that.

and there's nothing wrong with rocking pink, and that tub of lard wearing the wackest outfit evar with them makes no difference to how much i like the shoeor not...

i hope he gets beaten up again, and again, for running his fat mouth, and looking that wack...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

i think i'm gonna use the video recorder on my iphone to call out someone if i ever see someone rocking fakes out... that dude was actually kinda humble, but you know most cats would try to act like they're flossin' if you approached them, recording them, talking about their yeezys...

fakes need to be called out like that.

and there's nothing wrong with rocking pink, and that tub of lard wearing the wackest outfit evar with them makes no difference to how much i like the shoe or not...

i hope he gets beaten up again, and again, for running his fat mouth, and looking that wack...
roll.gif

grin.gif

why do people worry about the next man so much.

super cold-blooded how that one dude in the fakes got called out in that video.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

grin.gif

why do people worry about the next man so much.
It's very much the fad these days. I go to websites and they have contests about "who rocked the best kicks/jeans", etc ...
indifferent.gif

Dunno where it all comes from; I never understood "rating" other men.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom