Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by spacej23

Still looking for a pair of those black/pinks for your girl Jpho?
nerd.gif

nah, she really only wants the zens...

i've never seen a size 6 or 6.5 pop up on ebay, but then i've only searched a few times randomly...

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
gimpy gimp[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

06/27/09 2:13 PM
[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]Damn.
frown.gif

joeman1515 wrote
Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

laugh.gif
guy was salty as hell!!!

He knew what he had - you can see the guilt on his face from the very beginning of the video...
it seems he kinna knew about shoes talking about how they used 3 shoes in 1. i felt bad for him he knew he was getting burned haha but the tounge on those is comedy haha it looks like his pair was drawn on his feet cartoon style, still felt kinna bad

To be honest, it is pretty messed up that he got called out.

But i think he was really asking for it.

The guy obviously did his research on the Yeezys. He knew they are designed by Kanye, they are inspired by 3 diff. types of sneakers, blah blah.

Yet he doesnt know that the shoes he's rocking, does not match ANY of the colorways released?

There were not many but 3. 3 VERY distinctive ones at that.

Did that slip through his research???

He knew they were fake. And whats even more ridiculous is rocking them to a sneaker-related event.

Are you serious? IMO thats just disrespectful to the ppl there.

It's not like he stopped this guy in the middle of the busy street.

i think we might have the next colorway for the yeezys. any of ya seen the new dream and kanye video? hes wearing some yeezys that look white with blackaccents or something like that. you be the judge

Originally Posted by Balde

i think we might have the next colorway for the yeezys. any of ya seen the new dream and kanye video? hes wearing some yeezys that look white with black accents or something like that. you be the judge

Nope. Those are the Zens with black laces in them. he also destroyed them by having "The Dream" embroidered on the tongue...

You'll 4got to add Goliath (NYC) I don't think that she will like the fact that she is not being represented in the right way
by not being on this list.

I got u Rose

Queens !!

those autographed size 10 tan yeezys only went for $405.00...

kinda weird, it's like the autograph devalued them...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Cement Greyman wrote:

daaznfella wrote:

went to the club tonight, i got a few of the "wth you're wearing your yeezy's!?!?!?"

i just went, yea, wouldn't you?

then i thought about some of you guys here, who love takin pix of your trilogy....and none of them have even been worn!

14wx3py.jpg

lol blk/pinks are fine, greys have some gum in them (sad), and nets have some barbq on the soles....
roll.gif
That's what's up right there. Where are all the pics of worn Yeezys?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My man! I've been rockin' mine hard too! I sprayed the upper down with 3M's Scotchguard Leather protector and I clean the outsole after every wear. I'll post up pics of them soon. I don't see the point of letting these bad boys sit in the closet.

Yup I clean the bottoms after I wear them
nah, the blk/pinks have forcefields too!, they just suck as far as creasage...lol

i WOULD clean the soles everytime, but i did that with the zens, and some of the cleaner/liquid, got on the suade, and it just MESSED it up, there are NOY's in a straight "streak-like" line on my print on a part of my shoe lol, i'll post a pic sometime, but i dont even want to clean thesethings anymore hahhaah

^is that why you came into the official post for them? Because you are so bored with them?

Originally Posted by jphonix

those autographed size 10 tan yeezys only went for $405.00...

kinda weird, it's like the autograph devalued them...

Kicks have been written on therefore they are devalued. Similar concept with rare basketball cards and other memorabilia. Plus maybe 1 in ever millionautographs on ebay is real and you may never know.

Originally Posted by Balde

i think we might have the next colorway for the yeezys. any of ya seen the new dream and kanye video? hes wearing some yeezys that look white with black accents or something like that. you be the judge

zens with black laces.....

Back
Top Bottom