Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by jphonix

^^^ why? i mean, it is the hottest most hyped shoe of the year.
*Fixed.
glasses.gif

well, to me, and many others, this is the best looking shoe to come out this year, and in many years (and certainly the best quality).

it's been a hot minute since i've bought a newly designed shoe, most of the shoes i've bought over the last few years have been old designs,am90's, am95's, dunks, jordan 1's, jordan 5's, etc....

but i say this on a forum full of people who think foams are good looking shoes, so whatever... i expect to be disagreed with... but opinions are like... youknow the rest...
eyes.gif

well, to me, and many others, this is the best looking shoe to come out this year, and in many years (and certainly the best quality).

it's been a hot minute since i've bought a newly designed shoe, most of the shoes i've bought over the last few years have been old designs, am90's, am95's, dunks, jordan 1's, jordan 5's, etc....

but i say this on a forum full of people who think foams are good looking shoes, so whatever... i expect to be disagreed with... but opinions are like... you know the rest...
eyes.gif

yo for real.... you need to stop tryin to play the foams like they wack..... you kanye groupie

it's been a hot minute since i've bought a newly designed shoe, most of the shoes i've bought over the last few years have been old designs, am90's, am95's, dunks, jordan 1's, jordan 5's, etc....

but i say this on a forum full of people who think foams are good looking shoes, so whatever... i expect to be disagreed with... but opinions are like... you know the rest...
eyes.gif

new design? w/ the entire platform of the shoe being ripped from a shoe that dropped in 1988? right....and you obviously must not play/watch basketball if youreally think foams are whack. don't get me wrong, i think the yeezys are hot, but royal blue penny foams > a pair of yeezys that even ye might havenutted in

blah!

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

eyes.gif

yo for real.... you need to stop tryin to play the foams like they wack..... you kanye groupie
laugh.gif

totally baseless!!! LOL!!!

i'm not even really a big fan of kanye, i mean, i dig a few of his beats and tracks, but i would like the shoe if someone else designed it. definitely nokanye groupie!

i think the foams look wack. they may be the greatest performance shoe there is, i dunno, and that's fine, but i don't like the way they look (and ibuy shoes mostly for how they look, not for performace, the only shoes i buy for performance are asics for the gym)... so they're wack to me.

i don't care how many people here love them or how much hype they get. that's my opinion. take it or leave it.

I wounder if the ppl who saying they aint feeling foams start feeling them when YE do?........ lol

Foamz>>>>>> any yeezy now or in the future

That guy who just sold the autograph Yeezy is selling a 9, 9.5, 10, and10.5. I wonder if Kanye signed all of them or he's trying to pull something.

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

eyes.gif

new design? w/ the entire platform of the shoe being ripped from a shoe that dropped in 1988? right....and you obviously must not play/watch basketball if you really think foams are whack. don't get me wrong, i think the yeezys are hot, but royal blue penny foams > a pair of yeezys that even ye might have nutted in

blah!

Truth

Originally Posted by Marito

I wounder if the ppl who saying they aint feeling foams start feeling them when YE do?........ lol

Foamz>>>>>> any yeezy now or in the future

i'm assuming that's aimed at me, since i'm one of maybe 2 or 3 people in this thread who've said they don't like foams...

i don't care what kanye west likes or dislikes... i've dug some of the stuff he's worn b4, but at the same time dude's worn tight turquoisejeans b4, which i could never get down with, even if i was his biggest fan...

i'm into the yeezys for how they look, not because of kanye west. that may be the case for others, but not me...

it's funny to me how cats in here ASSume because i say yeezys > foams that i'm a kanye groupie tho... like, it's beyond their comprehension thati could honestly not like the way foams look, and i have to buy into the hype of them since sooooo many sneaker heads like them.
laugh.gif

Hey, how come people won't trade the black n pink yeezy's for the zen greys? Eventhough the black n pink yeezys are B grades n my zen greys are not.Hmmm I wonder?

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

yeezy>foams i never understood why people liked them, uglyest shoe ever [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]L.A. gear>foams[/color]
sick.gif

Originally Posted by paenguin

concordes > penny foams > yeezy. Hehe..
..concordes?

these talks are so pointless, people will never agree, people are biased based on how limited the yeezys were, the nostalgia of foams, and its the cool thingto hate on yeezys, and now foams are the biggest shoe known to man and everyones a "foam head"
basically ill take concords, penny foams or yeezys, all 3 super nice shoes in their own regard

Originally Posted by SC415

Hey, how come people won't trade the black n pink yeezy's for the zen greys? Eventhough the black n pink yeezys are B grades n my zen greys are not. Hmmm I wonder?
To my knowledge there are no B-Grade Yeezys yet...

Back
Top Bottom