laugh.gif

there's an edit button btw

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by jetbluedrew

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

thanks for letting me kno i can finally voice my opinion now i been following this thread probably since like the first one an i got to say the yeezy'sgotta be one of the dopest sneakers i every had an i had, an still have alot of fire but these kicks man listen they outta this world you cant gps these

Originally Posted by GTEK

NikeTalk* Sighting

NikeTalk* was seen at HoH NYC on 06/03 along w/ 5 slots.
Spectators are on record saying that is nearly impossible.
But NT has again prevailed. More info will be given when avaliable.
(*= Big Will)
smokin.gif

NIKETALK LIVES!

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

thanks for letting me kno i can finally voice my opinion now i been following this thread probably since like the first one an i got to say the yeezy's gotta be one of the dopest sneakers i every had an i had, an still have alot of fire but these kicks man listen they outta this world you cant gps these

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

thanks for letting me kno i can finally voice my opinion now i been following this thread probably since like the first one an i got to say the yeezy's gotta be one of the dopest sneakers i every had an i had, an still have alot of fire but these kicks man listen they outta this world you cant gps these

Here's some honest advice...log out.
laugh.gif

Dudes be trynna flame people on here.
But hey yall never know dude might cop the tans early and pull a Jphonix on yall.LOL

^ I think he did it for the lulz that's why he said they're outta this world, you can't gps them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

Here's some honest advice...log out.
laugh.gif

Dudes be trynna flame people on here.
But hey yall never know dude might cop the tans early and pull a Jphonix on yall.LOL

thanks for the advice but naw i aint gonna do that

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

LOL!! Y'all goin hard on the Noob! Welcome to NT,
tongue.gif

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Translation:

Thank you for informing me that Niketalk has an editing system, now I can finally voice my opinion! I have been following this thread since the announcementwas made Kanye West would have a shoe produced by Nike, and I must give my opinion on the highly profiled sneaker. It must be one of the visually andaestetically pleasing sneakers that I have ever owned. I have alot of sneakers which are in high demand, but these are superb. Kudos!

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Translation:

Thank you for informing me that Niketalk has an editing system, now I can finally voice my opinion! I have been following this thread since the announcement was made Kanye West would have a shoe produced by Nike, and I must give my opinion on the highly profiled sneaker. It must be one of the visually and aestetically pleasing sneakers that I have ever owned. I have alot of sneakers which are in high demand, but these are superb. Kudos!

lol ya'll guys is cool up here an funny but dont worry bout me tho imma learn the ropes

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Translation:

Thank you for informing me that Niketalk has an editing system, now I can finally voice my opinion! I have been following this thread since the announcement was made Kanye West would have a shoe produced by Nike, and I must give my opinion on the highly profiled sneaker. It must be one of the visually and aestetically pleasing sneakers that I have ever owned. I have alot of sneakers which are in high demand, but these are superb. Kudos!

roll.gif

roll.gif

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Translation:

Thank you for the translation my good man. I couldn't understand a thing he was trying to say. Bad grammar and bad spelling...no worries young chapyou'll get the hang of things.

Back
Top Bottom