Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

wow this thread blew up....less than a week and now everyone comes out trying to cop....got a pair on lock but still cant decide if i want them or not, thoselast couple pics tho got me thinkin about copping to complete the set n see where they take me after that...hmmm decisions decisions

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by jetbluedrew

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by jetbluedrew

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

there's an edit button btw

thanks for letting me kno i can finally voice my opinion now i been following this thread probably since like the first one an i got to say the yeezy's gotta be one of the dopest sneakers i every had an i had, an still have alot of fire but these kicks man listen they outta this world you cant gps these
nerd.gif

Translation:

Thank you for informing me that Niketalk has an editing system, now I can finally voice my opinion! I have been following this thread since the announcement was made Kanye West would have a shoe produced by Nike, and I must give my opinion on the highly profiled sneaker. It must be one of the visually and aestetically pleasing sneakers that I have ever owned. I have alot of sneakers which are in high demand, but these are superb. Kudos!
roll.gif
roll.gif

nice translation
laugh.gif

Anybody try the sole savers with these ? I've been trying to UN DS them but damn lol

Originally Posted by bam

Anybody try the sole savers with these ? I've been trying to UN DS them but damn lol

Just wear em bro. Their going to crease anyways.

capitol b that sucks

downy boy nice pics....congrats to finishin off the set

cant decide if the set is worth it or should i just stick with the first two releases....

Originally Posted by bam

i did, and they're straight... only thing i'd recommend is cutting out small pieces to put around the sides (you can't just cut itbigger and fold it, it comes loose, they're not bendable enough that it will stay stuck), in an effort to prevent dirt from seeping in between, and protectthe bottom sides of the sole...

but even if a little dirt does breach a lil bit, it's definitely way better than no sole saver at all... they're the truth for real!!!

i wore my zens to the club the other night with sole savers and you can't tell they're undeadstocked at all...

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

Originally Posted by RetroTwoThree

damn thats harsh, CApital B did they even have 12 too start with?

when it all started they had 18... by the time the 2 days was up and the store opened they only had a 11

that was a low blow by that store

Back
Top Bottom