Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

Originally Posted by NiPxD

it is soooooo slow on NDC

not for me ..high speed internet FTW
devil.gif
lets see how fast your internet is when joints start poppin there
laugh.gif

pinkpob wrote:Yeah but besides the Yeezy's there's nothing on ndc I want RIGHT NOW, now a gift card to Macy's I could use right now along with Best Buy which is why dont want to register the card to ndc, see?

I got a macy's giftcard with 175 on it if interested... letting it go for substantially less... LMK if interested.... PM Me...

i JUST saw the small icon for them but i CAN NOT click on it...what gives? and after i refreshed its gone =(

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

i work at nike headquarters, they will be up at 2 pst
i work for kanye west and he decided that he wants all the pairs of these shoes so he had already bought them all.

anyone can claim anything on here lol
Just got off the phone with kanye, he said you're fired

glad he fired me.
dont want to work for someone who makes this much hype over a shoe and makes like 10.5 pairs of them lol.
this is getting so ridiculous lol
why does nike have to make such a big deal about a drop time

man the one time i decide to try and catch a pair online. they don't release at midnight. %%% man...

did the first 2 release around midnight?

Originally Posted by B Fresco

pinkpob wrote:Yeah but besides the Yeezy's there's nothing on ndc I want RIGHT NOW, now a gift card to Macy's I could use right now along with Best Buy which is why dont want to register the card to ndc, see?

I got a macy's giftcard with 175 on it if interested... letting it go for substantially less... LMK if interested.... PM Me...

Naw im good, i got this certificate from my chick's work for free im just trying to figure out where to use it.

What if they dropped a quickstrike FSR of all 3 colors at once...
laugh.gif
You only have a shot at one colorway in a mad rush...Where do you go first??? And if youalready have Zens or Blacks, do you double up, or go for the Net? There would be pandemonium like no other in this thread!
laugh.gif

I got my Black on my right and my Zen on my left, talking to them like im insane

"Hey hey help me get your last brother alright?"

Fung Shui the table with them and %&@#

they are going to drop the same time they did last time.......wasn't it 3am est or 4am est???? good luck to everyone, but we all know how NDC can be....

Originally Posted by sreggie101

man the one time i decide to try and catch a pair online. they don't release at midnight. %%% man...

did the first 2 release around midnight?
nah they didnt zens released 5 days after release day
and blk/pinks were up i believe at 230 ...correct me if wrong

Originally Posted by pinkpob

Naw im good, i got this certificate from my chick's work for free im just trying to figure out where to use it.

how much is substantial? pm me

i'd cop the zens if they restocked all at the same time lol. the zens are dope and i already have the black/pinks. zens over the nets anyday.

are you stupid? don't post on this forum with that crap, this thread will be locked and you will have absolutely no info. SMH, cmon bro just hit the PMbutton

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I got my Black on my right and my Zen on my left, talking to them like im insane

"Hey hey help me get your last brother alright?"

Fung Shui the table with them and %&@#
roll.gif

Can we PLEASE refer to these at the Tan....the Nets just throw me off EVERY TIME. Lol

Black
Zen
Tan

There!

Back
Top Bottom