Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by B Fresco

pinkpob wrote:Yeah but besides the Yeezy's there's nothing on ndc I want RIGHT NOW, now a gift card to Macy's I could use right now along with Best Buy which is why dont want to register the card to ndc, see?

I got a macy's giftcard with 175 on it if interested... letting it go for substantially less... LMK if interested.... PM Me...

are you stupid? don't post on this forum with that crap, this thread will be locked and you will have absolutely no info. SMH, cmon bro just hit the PM button

My bad, homeslices.....
indifferent.gif

quoted for truth. and i got stuff to do...tired from working today. tired cuz its 12:54am, etc. come on..

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

RaYCaSH wrote:

NiPxD wrote:

it is soooooo slow on NDC

not for me ..high speed internet FTW
devil.gif
lets see how fast your internet is when joints start poppin there
laugh.gif

spending 400+ on internet equipment and the highest connection speed from the provider....FTW!!

pimp.gif

kanye told me its not about your internet equipments and the highest connection speed its about the routing protocol used by your ISP ..call yourISP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haha think about it one of us atleast have to cop on NT who will be the lucky winner?....
Im on my dell. My cousin on his mac and my bro on his mac....
Somebody copping in this room. we havin an refresh contest.
laugh.gif
whoevergets the closest to the size we cop
gets the pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

agold1002 wrote:

realtalkjohnny wrote:

RaYCaSH wrote:

NiPxD wrote:

it is soooooo slow on NDC

not for me ..high speed internet FTW
devil.gif

lets see how fast your internet is when joints start poppin there
laugh.gif

spending 400+ on internet equipment and the highest connection speed from the provider....FTW!!

pimp.gif

kanye told me its not about your internet equipments and the highest connection speed its about the routing protocol used by your ISP ..call your
ISP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah i lmao over here...

Back
Top Bottom