Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

On a lighter, jokier note:

Does anyone else feel like this specific group of NTers, the ones that have been here since the first thread/release, have bonded?
embarassed.gif

I feel like I've grown up with people like J, Proto, Q, GTEK, Will, Agold, Enrique, etc.
laugh.gif

If Niketalk was a TV series, this would be one of the story arcs.
pimp.gif

And you all better feel the same damn way.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Does anyone else feel like this specific group of NTers, the ones that have been here since the first thread/release, have bonded?
embarassed.gif

I feel like I've grown up with people like J, Proto, Q, GTEK, Will, Agold, Enrique, etc.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mad.gif
this was the gayest, most ridiculous thread/s i've ever taken part of

Full of hate, hype, cockiness, and poor fashion tastes...

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

The people in that video are so damn stupid!!!

"dats like 2 pair of 4's..." STONE FACE!

just think these catz got crazy bread thats a trip to flightclub and copping 2 pairs of any pre-20002 retro jordan. they messin with those like he said not these new releases so in there world its the norm to spend that much on jays.
FIXED
tongue.gif

FIXED
grin.gif

I have no problem if I miss out on these. Just more doe to have when the True Blues III's come out

I'm baaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!
happy.gif

So real talk... Chicago heads unite... what's the deal? Word on HoH, NT, and the boutiques? Who's raffling this time? Screw auctions... MSRP or bust...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mad.gif
this was the gayest, most ridiculous thread/s i've ever taken part of

Full of hate, hype, cockiness, and poor fashion tastes...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

The people in that video are so damn stupid!!!

"dats like 2 pair of 4's..." STONE FACE!

Yo black I think Ibn was reffering to Og's. And I have been spying lately for a pair of white cement 4's and they have been in the $400-$500range.
tired.gif

But the idea of 1000 for a pair of shoes is kinda crazy.
laugh.gif

But we have to remember the last time Kanye was broke was like 8 years ago so he might not see it the same way we do....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

happy.gif

So real talk... Chicago heads unite... what's the deal? Word on HoH, NT, and the boutiques? Who's raffling this time? Screw auctions... MSRP or bust...
pimp.gif
Im in Chicago and still trying to find out myself.

I know NT Chicago and HOH will get them for sure. I'm just trying to get a pair of these for retail. Best of luck to you bro

My question is how things will operate this time around... things got nasty at HoH and NT last time so I was wondering if they were going to take a morecivilized approach... as some of you may remember from the previous threads, wifey will be camping for me so I was hoping to ease her ordeal a bit...

So make a new list!!! Ill add it to the first page. Reality is places that are getting the 2nd and 3rd release haven't been blown in this thread yet...andI doubt anyone wants to make this more hectic for their area.... If there's anything yall want me to add I will

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

happy.gif

pimp.gif
Im in Chicago and still trying to find out myself.

I know NT Chicago and HOH will get them for sure. I'm just trying to get a pair of these for retail. Best of luck to you bro

My question is how things will operate this time around... things got nasty at HoH and NT last time so I was wondering if they were going to take a more civilized approach... as some of you may remember from the previous threads, wifey will be camping for me so I was hoping to ease her ordeal a bit...
both of you look back to thread number 3...i explained everything u need to know in chicago....
nerd.gif

Tans are growing on me. But still on the fence bout campin for these..

On another note, copped a new tee for the blk/pinks

b66m37.jpg

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mad.gif
Yessir.
pimp.gif

Then again I agree with JFM as well. We've had to go through a bunch of filth and garbage as well.

This thread is pretty much dead though. You can tell the Tan hype just isn't on par with the other two releases. Everyone just wants this saga to be overwith already.

Cheers to those who made this a semi-enjoyable ride. I see you.
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom