Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

There is a difference between being wrong about something and LYING about it.

Like the dude who said he copped them on NDC hours ago then just posted a few minutes ago saying he gives up and is going to bed.

Nike
Attn: Consumer Services/Privacy
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR, 97005

call that number. they specifically say that it wont release on ndc.. why would they lie?

Originally Posted by rickyfong

Nike
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR, 97005

call that number. they specifically say that it wont release on ndc.. why would they lie?

Nike
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR, 97005

because they said the same thing for the last two. we have every reason not to believe them.

Nike
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR, 97005

maan it sure does...its strange that lots of reliable sources have told me they were gonna be on NDC...maybe it just means they wont be taking phone orders?

Nike
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR, 97005

O rly?

Nike
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR, 97005

Who know's, I just find it ridiculous to how NDC would post the first 2 cw saying its out of stock. One would assume if they put the had thefirst two cw up, they would put the next one up online also.

ohh. i see. im new to this ndc stuff. i camped for the zens and got owned by a raffle on the black ones. so id give ndc a try the 3rd time around
ohwell.gif

Nike is screwing with us all.
I heard the message too, but the girl I talked to today at NDC customer service told me that they would drop at 2:30 am PST. Apparently, I'm not the onlyone who got this info. I wish Nike would just get their stories straight.

Back
Top Bottom