Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

YO HOW DO I TAKE A PIC OF MY SCREEN???? PM ME.
JUST GOT MY CONFIRMED EMAIL!
pimp.gif

nikevandal wasnt playin...i tried 11, 11.5 and 12 but they was all gone o well...congrats to all

WOW im literaly buried to my neck in pms lol happy i copped and nikevandal and all others who tryed to make people pay i cant hate but i got mine and an extrajust in case hahaha its finally done

wow up and gone just like that..well that was my last chance to try and get a pair..and I had a heads up on the time they were dropping when I called at 12eastern time..can't believe she was actually right..well good luck to those that got through..I'm off to bed

dude seriously read my post on page 218/219 i was $@*%#%@ posting pics of a screencap bc i thought it was a mistake. GOD DAMNNNWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

yall shoulda have not been cheap

and you all woulda gotten the heads up
i just called nike earlier and they read me the email sent to employees
and they said 11 pm.
lucky i was sitting here early

still im not happy until i have them in my hands.
nike is still shady

had a 12, got all the way through checkout, said it was sold out.

then i went through and tried almost every other size, got all the way through, then said it was sold out at the end.

i had to go back and change my shipping phone number on that first one, but not the rest i tried. weird.

anyways, congrats to those who got 'em... luckily i still got one pair one lock for retail, and possible a few more later down the road...

Back
Top Bottom