Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Rightguard

some how i just ordered a size 13 got the confirmation.....now nike.com already screwed my over with the mvps...im willing to bet these will get canceled and another gift card will be on its way
just now?

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Size 9.5 and 11 in need of Tans, hit me up, I may be able to help you out....

I need an 11. What you got?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

I'm saying though
laugh.gif

Dude was one of the only one with the info on when they dropped, that's cool. Why spit in our faces now?
laugh.gif

My man really needs a hug, though.

man so where are all my doubters at

still sleepin??????

when they awake they bout to be weeepin

ya boy the bawse doin his thing

I GET A CALL LIK WHERE ARE YOU YEEEZZZY!!!!!

anyways heres a fit

for all yo uswagga jockers who dont know what to rock

erez

erez

%21BTYQPLQBGk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-DwEjlLlzbOWBKIHJ7f3Rw%7E%7E_1.JPG

tan-nike-air-yeezy.jpeg

jcrew h&m nike
pimp.gif

that HAS to be THE worse fit i've seen.
laugh.gif

u can't be serious with the HOT PINK jeans!

roll.gif
smh.gif

some how i just ordered a size 13 got the confirmation.....now nike.com already screwed my over with the mvps...im willing to bet these will get canceled and another gift card will be on its way

u really just order a pair of size 13 yeezy?

ey, somebody call nike customer service and ask about these...like if there will be a restock or something?
i'm at work so i can't do it...but the site is down like yesterday (black page, orange text). i shoulda stayed home. nosy %%$ coworker looking at myscreen. forget her, i need these.

i'm getting:

Sorry we've had to close the store for maintenance,
we'll be back soon so please do try again later.

Entschuldige, wir mussten den Online-Store wegen Wartungsarbeiten schließen.
Wir werden so schnell wie möglich zurück sein. Bitte probiere es später noch einmal.

Lo sentimos, hemos tenido que cerrar la tienda por mantenimiento.
Volveremos a abrir muy pronto. Inténtelo de nuevo más tarde.

Spiacenti, il negozio é termporaneamente in manutenzione.
Non durerá a lungo, riprova oggi stesso.

Désolés, nous avons dû fermer la boutique pour des raisons de maintenance. Nous rouvrirons bientôt alors n'hésitez pas à réessayer ultérieurement.

Mine is still in progress as of right now.

What time did everyone receive their email confirmations?

i got mine 10:33 pm pst last night.

just asked NIKE if they had any idea when canceled orders would be re-stocked they didnt tell me anything lol

why is it that when you search for yeezy nothing comes up? Im on the same link from last night and it's working fine, I'm just wondering why searchwon't work

i just checked the 13 like 20 min ago was available so i checked out and got the confirmation...what does suck is that if there is a restock my size then iwont be able to buy it

my boss just had like a 10 min convo about nothing with another coworker. i hope (if there is a restock from cancelled orders) she doesn't ruin it for me.lol @ this.

i just checked the 13 like 20 min ago was available so i checked out and got the confirmation...what does suck is that if there is a restock my size then i wont be able to buy it
wow, so they are putting up canceled orders

damn. i'm still seeing the black screen with orange text saying the store will be back up shortly or whatever. i'm on internet explorer, at work rightnow...

its an older version too. maybe our browsers have to do with what we see?

this morning the page had all three yeezy's. i get to work they have two yeezy's. then they took them down again, iirc, now its the black screen withthe orange text from yesterday.
argh.

roll.gif
@ nike holding a dude hostage. can't even go to lunch. gotta sithere and make sure these don't pop back up.

i don't even know if i'm on the flash link or non flash link, to be honest. i just know the page is down and i can't get any work done becausei'm refreshing every 3 sec lol.

Back
Top Bottom