Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by ineedjordans

when is NDC going to have the NET NET? also i need the first two colorways in a 13 if anyone has them pm me.
DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS. IT'S UP RIGHT NOW. YOU BETTER (ROBO)COP!!!

tan-nike-air-yeezy-ndc.jpg

Originally Posted by modernart

when is NDC going to have the NET NET? also i need the first two colorways in a 13 if anyone has them pm me.

Yo bro you got me... Tell me why I got off my phone n checked in a blur.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by modernart

Yo bro you got me... Tell me why I got off my phone n checked in a blur.

LOL MY BAD. it wasn't meant to fool people, just that other guy LOL.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Has anyone else realized that he keeps switching back n forth from OUT OF STOCK to All Sizes Unavailable?

I think it's because Nike uses multiple servers and not all of them are populated with the "OUT OF STOCK" screen. When you refresh, your requestcan hit any one of their servers, hence the change in screen from time to time. UNLESS, Nike is throwing up sizes one at a time (cancelled orders metriculatingback onto the site) and they are instantly selling out. Someone did say that at 10:30 AM they copped a size 13. Hmmmmmm

I also want to add that I wouldn't be surprised if ALL 3 Colorways come back onto the site in FSR. In fact, as rumors of the 4th colorway abound, I againwould not be surprised to see IT added as a NDC exclusive.

food for thought
yum

So when exactly did the net/net yeezy release online? Did anyone in the dc/md/va area cop from the same places they copped the blk/pnk or zen's?

Originally Posted by gourmetkickz

Has anyone else realized that he keeps switching back n forth from OUT OF STOCK to All Sizes Unavailable?

I think it's because Nike uses multiple servers and not all of them are populated with the "OUT OF STOCK" screen. When you refresh, your request can hit any one of their servers, hence the change in screen from time to time. UNLESS, Nike is throwing up sizes one at a time (cancelled orders metriculating back onto the site) and they are instantly selling out. Someone did say that at 10:30 AM they copped a size 13. Hmmmmmm

I also want to add that I wouldn't be surprised if ALL 3 Colorways come back onto the site in FSR. In fact, as rumors of the 4th colorway abound, I again would not be surprised to see IT added as a NDC exclusive.

food for thought
yum

i was the one getting that size 13 today, i guess when people were refreshing they didnt drop down the tab because 13 was hidden.......just got off the phoneand they said it should be shipped tomorrow, but i dont beleive it till i see it.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

I think it's because Nike uses multiple servers and not all of them are populated with the "OUT OF STOCK" screen. When you refresh, your request can hit any one of their servers, hence the change in screen from time to time. UNLESS, Nike is throwing up sizes one at a time (cancelled orders metriculating back onto the site) and they are instantly selling out. Someone did say that at 10:30 AM they copped a size 13. Hmmmmmm

I also want to add that I wouldn't be surprised if ALL 3 Colorways come back onto the site in FSR. In fact, as rumors of the 4th colorway abound, I again would not be surprised to see IT added as a NDC exclusive.

food for thought
yum

i was the one getting that size 13 today, i guess when people were refreshing they didnt drop down the tab because 13 was hidden.......just got off the phone and they said it should be shipped tomorrow, but i dont beleive it till i see it.

Naw it was sold out. I guess somebody credit card denied access or something.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Rightguard

food for thought
yum

i was the one getting that size 13 today, i guess when people were refreshing they didnt drop down the tab because 13 was hidden.......just got off the phone and they said it should be shipped tomorrow, but i dont beleive it till i see it.

Naw it was sold out. I guess somebody credit card denied access or something.

It may have been sold out on some of their servers, but the server with the size 13 available may have popped up for Rightguard. Just a guess. Without knowingexactly how Nike handles their servers, it is tough to say.

13 was the only one muted out (unavailable) when i was on NDC last night trying to cop my pair.

Got a size 10 and 10.5 available in the net/net Yeezy's! Pm if interested with best offer.

Back
Top Bottom