Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

I was just about to head down to Darkside and was told that they were sold out. While that doesn't make sense can someone verify that so i don't wastemy time driving up there?

I just talked to someone at Huf who says they are selling for $350 and there is no line. Any word on NT?

i thought valley fair shoe palace was confirmed

i asked them on the phone and in person, and they said they will have it, now i call today, they said nope

wth i hate shoe palace

^^ really? i went yesturday they said they were getting. when are they suppose to get em in?

^^^ naw fam.. they didn't get them. my cuz work there

wonder if any other sheihks gettin them?

Originally Posted by 7 sh0wTime 7

I was just about to head down to Darkside and was told that they were sold out. While that doesn't make sense can someone verify that so i don't waste my time driving up there?

Sold out in the sense that the amount of Yeezy we have = the amount of people camping outside.

Copped at shiekhs...for 240 total it was coo. Copped a size 11.5 but, looking for a 12.

Originally Posted by davizzy

sheikh from frisco?anything left?

Yeah shiekh from market. N Na bro, they only had 15 pairs. N their were 15 people accounted for. So everyone that was in line copped a size regardless. I justwasn't lucky to cop a size 12. =( but have a size 11.5 to trade for a 12 =)!

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by davizzy

sheikh from frisco?anything left?

Yeah shiekh from market. N Na bro, they only had 15 pairs. N their were 15 people accounted for. So everyone that was in line copped a size regardless. I just wasn't lucky to cop a size 12. =( but have a size 11.5 to trade for a 12 =)!
I PMem you I got a 12 and I need a 11.5

Darkside gave us a shocker and put a $300 price tag on the Yeezy's

I believe everybody still copped lol

Thanks darkside for hooking us up

i'll post pics in a sec.

$300 is better than what I paid
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Darkside gave us a shocker and put a $300 price tag on the Yeezy's

I believe everybody still copped lol

Thanks darkside for hooking us up

i'll post pics in a sec.