Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Does anyone know what stores these shoes will be released at in the bay? I called Niketown in San Francisco. They told me they aren't getting them. Are anystores in the bay receiving them?

...and it begins.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Triple Trey Deuce

The Darkside Initiative in SF will have them...
i'm checking your blog like you said, but i just gotta ask.....

will you have a specific release date? Or are you going to mess with our minds and get all secretive on us and release it outta nowhere?

also, yall take presale orders?

^^^ Im sure out of NO where ..... I hope I come across them so I can copp . I dont feel like working to hard to cop these ... Damn if I do Damn If I dont ...

Three stores in the Bay Area will have them, they'll be the only three stores in Northern California to get them.

Go hunting...

I'll tell you this also, box retail is $215, NO ONE will be charging retail, I can almost guarantee that.

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

Three stores in the Bay Area will have them, they'll be the only three stores in Northern California to get them.

Go hunting...

I'll tell you this also, box retail is $215, NO ONE will be charging retail, I can almost guarantee that.
i never thought of that, how much over retail are we talkin bout?

These are cool (sort of), but doing all this waiting in line to get $#*#$% by the store? Can't wait to see the pictures and videos from the lines.

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

Expect to pay at least $300.00 plus tax....
damn,...if stores are charging that much these will be an easy pass.

this shoe is an easy pass at $300. i rather pay $300 for some og heat if i'm spending that much. think about the time and effort you have to put in too,and $300 is probably not including tax which is going to be 9.5% come April 1st.

Originally Posted by lorigina

Called Niketown today and a guy said they'd get 50 pairs and release April 4th.
lol, Niketown SF? You're kidding

i called them a week before they said NO.

And shut up, 50 pairs? What the hell are you talking about?
laugh.gif

bay area contact me for info i got some sure info from stores...if you were too shy to call yourselves

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It aint fair that you got connect...
laugh.gif
I'm just laughing because 2 of my good NT dudes are out there, and updating me about the madness there.

smh.gif
@ charging $300.

Back
Top Bottom