Nike All-Star Dunks

303895417.jpg

I didn't see a post i'm sure everybody has the regular info, will be available at Nike Town New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and SportsPlus in New Orleans.
50 dollars from each shoe goes to a good cause, but does anyone have a price or better picture they look like they have a wheat color and black pebble texture.I would just like to know for sure

My bad on the Sb part

If 50 dollars is being donated then these are going to cost a pretty penny. Shoe looks okay.

I dont think those are SB's. I think they are quickstrikes releasing with that blue/stingray air force 1

SB's are never released in Niketowns, and why would they make a shoe for the NBA all-star game out of a skateboarding shoe when the original dunk is forbasketball...looks ok, nothing to get excited about, and if Nike really cared they'd make the all the proceeds go to charity rather than 50 bucks...theycan afford it.

Again Nike out does it's self with a uninspiring shoe to supposely repersent "NBA All Star Game". What does this color way, Shoe, anything aboutthe shoe have to do with the NBA or the All Star game?

Abolute CRAP! Good Job!

Technically they are All-Star DUNKS since they release this All-Star weekend. They release this weekend in New Orleans as a quickstrike with theBlack/Hornets Blue AF1. Both of the shoes take cues from the team's (Hornets) colors, hence the blue on the forces and the yellow on these. The blackmaterial is stingray (
sick.gif
). Word is they will be New Orleans exclusives this weekend and then be available in NikeTowns sometime in May.

Via Hypebeast:
Nike New Orleans All-Star Air Force 1 & Dunk High
Here's a sneak peek of two sneakers that will be released at the NBA All-Star game in New Orleans this year. The two shoes which include an Air Force 1 and a Dunk are inspired by the NBA New Orleans 2008 signature colors. Both shoes feature a stingray like leather. $50 from every pair sold will be donated to the Greater New Orleans Foundation for the Let Me Play program which is to promote fitness and sports to kids. Available at Nike Town New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sports Plus in New Orleans.

nike-all-star-new-orlean-air-force-1-3.jpg

nike-all-star-new-orlean-air-force-1-4.jpg

Pics of the Forces:

nike-all-star-new-orlean-air-force-1-1.jpg

nike-all-star-new-orlean-air-force-1-2.jpg

Those are nice, quality "looks" good... I would cop if they're readily available in an instant.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Technically they are All-Star DUNKS since they release this All-Star weekend. They release this weekend in New Orleans as a quickstrike with the Black/Hornets Blue AF1. Both of the shoes take cues from the team's (Hornets) colors, hence the blue on the forces and the yellow on these.
Sorry, but that's not yellow and it doesn't match anything about a Hornets jersey whatsoever. Black and tan vs. teal, white and yellow,don't think so. Gotta call BS on that one. This shoe doesn't seem to have anything to do with the All Star Game or the Hornets in terms of colors.

p730031reg.jpg
p2815036reg.jpg

VS.

303895417.jpg

The only thing those resemble are these:

304714221r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom